No announcement yet.

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Israel using nukes would pretty much seal their own destruction.
    From who? You think Russia or China is going to stick their necks our for Iran? LOL, they only care about Iranian oil, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      From who? You think Russia or China is going to stick their necks our for Iran? LOL, they only care about Iranian oil, nothing more.
      From everyone, not even America would back them. They would be seen as the biggest threat in the world and every country would roll over them.

Comment

Both countries have already gone out on a limb and warned the US about intervening with Iran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ions-rise.html
        Russia and China warn America against Iran strike as tensions rise ahead of damning atomic agency report

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-.../24675752.html
        Russia Says New U.S. Sanctions On Iran Could Affect Ties

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81L0SR20120222
        Russia warns Israel not to attack Iran

On and on and on .... toooo many to list.

Russia and China are tied with Iran .... and the US knows it.

Comment

fuck Israel...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            From everyone, not even America would back them. They would be seen as the biggest threat in the world and every country would roll over them.
            Who is every country in the world? America and it's allies are too powerful for any country to stand up to, you can think what you want but you know it's true.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Both countries have already gone out on a limb and warned the US about intervening with Iran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ions-rise.html
            Russia and China warn America against Iran strike as tensions rise ahead of damning atomic agency report

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-.../24675752.html
            Russia Says New U.S. Sanctions On Iran Could Affect Ties

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81L0SR20120222
            Russia warns Israel not to attack Iran

On and on and on .... toooo many to list.

Russia and China are tied with Iran .... and the US knows it.
            They equally warned the U.S about moving into Afghanistan and Iraq and what happened? Nothing......

Iraq was even more tied with Russia and China than Iran is. Saddam owned a ton of money to Russian and China and they didn't want him knocked off because they knew they wouldn't receive one cent towards the money he owed them.

It's all talk right now, I think if something happens America and Russia and China will let them fight it out and it's going to be bad for Iran. They can bark all they want but Israel has all the bite and will do quick work of Iran.

America will not get involved directly, count on that. Well at least not while Obama is president, now if the crazy Mormon gets in office then who knows what will happen.

Comment

America will not get involved directly, count on that. Well at least not while Obama is president, now if the crazy Mormon gets in office then who knows what will happen.
              I don't think that "Crazy Mormon" is all that different from Obama on foreign policy; he just has to throw red meat to his base, I think it's all talk. I don't even think he cares about it much, and is far more invested in economic matters, which is why he has such a tin ear for it. He'll just go in whatever direction the center right is moving, and that direction presently is to, at the most, equip Israel with whatever additional means it needs (Bunker busters etc.) and to let them handle it..
              Last edited by res; 09-17-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                I don't think that "Crazy Mormon" is all that different from Obama on foreign policy; he just has to throw red meat to his base, I think it's all talk. I don't even think he cares about it much, and is far more invested in economic matters, which is why he has such a tin ear for it. He'll just go in whatever direction the center right is moving, and that direction presently is to, at the most, equip Israel with whatever additional means it needs (Bunker busters etc.) and to let them handle it..
                I disagree, Obama has taken a completely different approach to foreign affairs than what Bush took in office. He has not continued the Neo Con policy of preemptive strikes. He's talked to the Middle East and was labeled a coward and apologist for it and allowed Europe to lead on the Libya mission.

Romney doesn't have any experience in foreign affairs and I know you can say the same thing about Obama when he became president but I honestly think that's been one of his strongest traits as President. Romney wants to continue the plan that Bush and Chaney set in place.

Comment

Really if we needed more oil we could just annex Canada or straight up purge Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310
                    fu ck Israel...
                    im putting 1tril on israel. down?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He has not continued the Neo Con policy of preemptive strikes. He's talked to the Middle East and was labeled a coward and apologist for it and allowed Europe to lead on the Libya mission.
                      Rejecting pre-emptive attacks and embracing multi-lateralism are two completely different things. Obama has not done the former.

Romney wants to continue the plan that Bush and Chaney set in place.
                      When did he say that, and which plan?

Comment

Working...
                      X