No announcement yet.

Whats next for Timmeh Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Timmeh Bradley?

looks like this guy aint never gettin back on PPV unless its with pac. and we know he aint fightin anyone other than pac

or hes just gonna hold on to his accidental belt until he gets stripped of it?

Never getting on PPV again? Good sir... you forget he's with Arum.
    Anyway... if there's no Pac rematch..... I see him trying to match him against a WW who's kind of known but not that good.
    Mike Jones anybody? Wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
    If somehow GBP and TR can bury their beef..... I could see them trying to make a Alexander 2. Carson Jones after that Kell Brook showing (don't now who he's promoted by)......
    My wet dream match, JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Anyway... if there's no Pac rematch..... I see him trying to match him against a WW who's kind of known but not that good.
      If somehow GBP and TR can bury their beef..... I could see them trying to make a Alexander 2. Carson Jones after that Kell Brook showing (don't now who he's promoted by)......
      My wet dream match, JMM.
      arums smart enough not to waste money and make bradley headline a PPV.. you kidding me? whos gonna pay per buy that shiyet?

arum might be dustin him off to be a star but bradley just doesnt have that IT factor.

definitely agree with the fights you mentioned tho

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        My wet dream match, JMM.
        man i want to see that fight too. Could be worthy of PPV and it would work out so many issues as to who gets a rematch with Manny. a great matchup between P4P'er, doesn't happen often

It makes a rematch with Manny legit if JMM wins, and adds a huge name to the resume of Bradley if he wins (he would be the fav I think). Tim is still in his infancy as far as becoming a star
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 08-13-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          arums smart enough not to waste money and make bradley headline a PPV.. you kidding me? whos gonna pay per buy that shiyet?

arum might be dustin him off to be a star but bradley just doesnt have that IT factor.

definitely agree with the fights you mentioned tho
          I'm on the train of thought that Arum just doesn't GAF. He'll make it a co-host and wha-bam.... PPV.
          Watch him do a double header where Bradley and Marquez headline and he makes it that if winners of their perspective fights will get to fight each other to fight Pac.

I don't see Arum putting Bradley in there with a world beater.... but I think and hope it'll be somebody that's decent..... Mike Jones is not that and is a waste of time

Comment

a top rank guy.

or i should say, call out mayweather but fight a top rank guy.

Comment

i think bradley would really push for a fight wit mayweather even if hes with arum. like he would accept any terms mayweather gives. like he has a choice though..my point, bradley being with arum is a more possible fight with mayweather, than a pac-mayweather fight.

Comment

he would have more voice in his career unlike pacquiao

Comment

Here's what I think.... Bradley signed a short term contract with Arum... like a year or 2 fights..... anybody else thinking TMT when he's done?
                  I'm open to that. GBP has a good chunk of the 140 and 147 fighters and Bradley can get that Mayweather fight he wants. If you can't fight Pac, fight the guy who did.

Comment

I'll advise timmeh to make some noise now if he feels he's not gonna be against pac this nov. even if its bad words, its okay, it'll help him.. he should say something like "pac is scared to get beaten again because i will now have two feet" just hype himself up... then call mayweather out, even if he doesnt get the fight and he'd surely lose to it.. calling mayweather is always helpful.. then call out marquez.. a fight he could get, he could win and a great name in his resume to assure a great payday against pac II..

JMM would be tough, but this time around I believe brad can be effective with his original style..

Comment

Working...
                    X