No announcement yet.

Do "Celebs" get free or discounted tickets to appear at boxing matches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
    Not true. The tickets are divided between the fighters, promoters, sponsors, site venue, etc. before they even go on sale the public. Not everyone sitting ringside is famous.
    I meant the only people who the fighters give free tickets too are friends and family. Of course their are cooperate seats and sponsors also just like at all sporting events. Point being when you see LL Cool J or Mario Lopez at a fight no one paid them or comped them to be their

Comment

If it's a Top Rank/Manny fight, then Mario Lopez is there working for Top Rank.

Comment

I didn't ask for this, but

Time for me to become a hot celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          I meant the only people who the fighters give free tickets too are friends and family. Of course their are cooperate seats and sponsors also just like at all sporting events. Point being when you see LL Cool J or Mario Lopez at a fight no one paid them or comped them to be their
          Yeah, LL Cool J and Mario Lopez were working. I know that Pacquiao pays for his entourage's tickets. He offered Kobe 4 tickets. Roach buys his tickets for friends and family.

Comment

Working...
          X