No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes David Price and Deontay Wilder Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes David Price and Deontay Wilder Bouts

To prepare himself for a possible title shot in 2012, British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (15-0, 10 KOs) wants to test himself. According to recent reports, the undefeated British boxer is looking beyond his likely fall opponent, Martin Rogan, and wants to face some of the other rising prospects, like Deontay Wilder (17-0, 17 KOs) and David Price (11-0, 9 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    To prepare himself for a possible title shot in 2012, British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (15-0, 10 KOs) wants to test himself. According to recent reports, the undefeated British boxer is looking beyond his likely fall opponent, Martin Rogan, and wants to face some of the other rising prospects, like Deontay Wilder (17-0, 17 KOs) and David Price (11-0, 9 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
    Tyson fury is on the way out already. He seems to believe his own hype,lol. this slow punching, slow moving, fat ass think hes compition for Wilder, or price. lol as soon as the bell rings in the 1st round it will be evident that he is behind them in skill. Price being the most seasoned and skill right now is leading the pack in my eyes, but Wilder is rapidly gaining. All he needs is time. His natural abilities will show when hes in with a level b fighter. The world will see when Wilder lands that long quick snapping right hand on Furies be ass chin. Wilder vs Price is the next biggest heavyweight fight, maybe the biggest since JOE and MAX.

Comment

Wilder isn't going to be stepping up in class anytime soon...If they fought in the near future Wilder would lose. Dude just has too many things to work on. He's got crap foot work and he's still developing his jab, and working on his defense. Don't get me wrong though Wilder has tons of potential and he's still very young for a HW. He could very well be a world champion one day, but not now.

David Price would murder Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        Tyson fury is on the way out already. He seems to believe his own hype,lol. this slow punching, slow moving, fat ass think hes compition for Wilder, or price. lol as soon as the bell rings in the 1st round it will be evident that he is behind them in skill. Price being the most seasoned and skill right now is leading the pack in my eyes, but Wilder is rapidly gaining. All he needs is time. His natural abilities will show when hes in with a level b fighter. The world will see when Wilder lands that long quick snapping right hand on Furies be ass chin. Wilder vs Price is the next biggest heavyweight fight, maybe the biggest since JOE and MAX.

GTFO

Fury does a number on Wilder if they fight

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
          GTFO

Fury does a number on Wilder if they fight
          put your money where your mouth is. I got 2 stacks on Wilder if they fight.

Comment

In his earlier fight Fury looked like a devastating knockout waiting to happen but he's progressed and is developing into a decent fighter. He's also fighting decent competition and his win over Chisora was impressive...

I like Wilder and wish him the best but he hasn't fought anyone so he doesn't seem ready for a young hungry heavyweight like Tyson Fury.

Comment

I would love to see him fight Wilder !

Comment

Come to think of it, this is the perfect plan for Fury.

Price can be his comeback fight, and Wilder can be his title fight.

Comment

Working...
                X