Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Andre Ward or Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward. Been backing him to win before the Kessler fight.

Comment

I have no idea. I'll know once the first bell sounds. They're both great fighters who deserve a ton of respect; I just want to see the damn fight.

Comment

Froch. Has travelled around to fight and had brought the most exciting to the tournament id say. Not a big fan of Wards fighting style but he comes across well and i dont dislike him at all.

Tough fight to call IMO, but i give the slight advantage to Ward. Il be rooting for Carl Froch 100% though.

Comment

Carl Froch, wholeheartedly.

Comment

As boring as Ward can be, I just like him. I like Froch too, both are among my current favorites. I'm not sure I'll go all out rooting for either.

I'm more rooting that the fight doesn't end early on a foul, I have a feeling it will happen.

Comment

Carl Froch has a beautiful GF. Andre Ward's Wife is FUGLY.

So I'm rooting for Andre Ward cuz it's just not fair.

Comment

Ward of course he's the better fighter. after Mayweather and Hopkins retire he will be the next great. i have him #3 on my p4p list with Mayweather #1 and Hopkins #2.

Comment

Froch all the way

Cobra knock him out, cobra cobra knock him out

He'll lose though

Comment

Ward is one of the most boring human beings i have ever seen on tv. Hope Froch knocks him out

Comment

If Froch was fighting anyone else, I'd be rooting for him but I got Ward winning this.

Comment

Working...
                      X