Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frodo if you are really trying to spread the word of Jesus and are not continuing a 7 year trolling session you need to quit quoting the Bible. Scripture means nothing to some who doesn't already believe the Bible is Gods word. You'd probably have more success of you try and connect with people on a human level.

Honestly as soon as I read your Bible quotations my brain switches off to it and my mind wanders to more interesting things. And everything is more interesting than the Bible to me. Everything everything.

I could make a list if things that I care as little about as Bible quotations. Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

(That last paragraph may not have been my own words)

Comment

• Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      Frodo if you are really trying to spread the word of Jesus and are not continuing a 7 year trolling session you need to quit quoting the Bible. Scripture means nothing to some who doesn't already believe the Bible is Gods word. You'd probably have more success of you try and connect with people on a human level.

Honestly as soon as I read your Bible quotations my brain switches off to it and my mind wanders to more interesting things. And everything is more interesting than the Bible to me. Everything everything.

I could make a list if things that I care as little about as Bible quotations. Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

(That last paragraph may not have been my own words)
      My opinion doesn't mean anything. It's what God says that matters. I would say that if that is the case when Bible verses are quoted to you that your mind is being attacked by satan. He doesn't want you to know the truth. I would pray to God to protect your mind and ask Him to help you to understand His salvation plan and promise that if He will reveal it to you that you will believe it and place your faith in Him. I will pray for God to help you understand as well and to come against the enemies that would hinder your mind from understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        My opinion doesn't mean anything. It's what God says that matters. I would say that if that is the case when Bible verses are quoted to you that your mind is being attacked by satan. He doesn't want you to know the truth. I would pray to God to protect your mind and ask Him to help you to understand His salvation plan and promise that if He will reveal it to you that you will believe it and place your faith in Him. I will pray for God to help you understand as well and to come against the enemies that would hinder your mind from understanding.
        I think you have an undiagnosed mental disorder.

Comment

My opinion doesn't mean anything.
          No but the opinions of the people you're prosyletising to matter.

It's what God says that matters. I would say that if that is the case when Bible verses are quoted to you that your mind is being attacked by satan.
          Hahaha brilliant!

He doesn't want you to know the truth.
          If god really wanted people to know the truth, as you call it, do you really think he would have enlisted a ridiculous and boring little internet troll like you?

Comment

• My mind has been attacked by Satan!

That's the coolest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Thanks Frodo

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

If god really wanted people to know the truth, as you call it, do you really think he would have enlisted a ridiculous and boring little internet troll like you?

Comment

• 2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Comment

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
                Still waiting...

Comment

• 1/4 of the world's population is Christian. Are they all crazy?

Comment

1/4 of the world's population is Christian. Are they all crazy?
                    Nope.

They're all wrong though.

Comment

1/4 of the world's population is Christian. Are they all crazy?
                      Yes. Dude give it up. The majority of the world is poor and uneducated they'd believe anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X