No announcement yet.

Im the best prospect at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im the best prospect at 154

hate on me all you want but i talk like this because if I talked in a humbled way you people would still find a reason to hate on me. You just love getting under ppl skins. But real ****, this is truth, I have very good power, height and reach. a snapping jab, decent reflexes, I admit my weakness, my head work aint that good. But **** i aint no mike tyson to bob and weave every second. But ye if I continue boxing after my first 2-3 pro fights, Im a be up there at the spot light. Mark my words

your headwork isnt good? i would have never thought
    Last edited by Dye; 06-05-2007, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I thought you were fighting SpeedKills right about now. It is 5 PM.

Comment

You suck at boxing. Find another calling.

Comment

****, this is too funny.

White hope, seriously, are you on meth?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayjay's Ghost View Post
            You suck at boxing. Find another calling.
            Yeah, I know. But I don't suck as bad as White Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              hate on me all you want but i talk like this because if I talked in a humbled way you people would still find a reason to hate on me. You just love getting under ppl skins. But real ****, this is truth, I have very good power, height and reach. a snapping jab, decent reflexes, I admit my weakness, my head work aint that good. But **** i aint no mike tyson to bob and weave every second. But ye if I continue boxing after my first 2-3 pro fights, Im a be up there at the spot light. Mark my words
              I really hope you are. Give us something to see in a fight or sparring.

Comment

i have yet to see a White Hope video, can someone hook me up?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                  Yeah, I know. But I don't suck as bad as White Hope.
                  I didn't mean you. You approach boxing the right way, as a recreation and without delusional hopes of championship fights. Keep on Fraidy I'm a fan of you.

Comment

Dye............. omg.............. watch his video where his trousers fall down when hes hitting the bag its called 21 POWER SHOTS IN A ROW that **** is hilarious i actualy piss myself every time i watch it. No harm to him but that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X