No announcement yet.

Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

A lot of people seem to be into them, what is up with that, i mean, I just dont get it, can one of you foot people please explain it to me
    yes
    57.14%
    no
    35.71%
    yes, but only mens feet.
    7.14%

Sexy feet >> 80-year old women. Sorry, Earl.

Comment

I guess there are some of us that love every inch of a woman's body.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        I guess there are some of us that love every inch of a woman's body.
        Yes but i'd rather be looking at their face, ass, or **** than their feet..

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          Yes but i'd rather be looking at their face, ass, or **** than their feet..
          Of course, as would I...but that doesn't mean I should limit it just to that.

Comment

I think we are talking about people who reek of desperation. talking about feet, rating feet and getting aroused by feet.

Comment

Any time you look at a woman's feet you are self-limiting because it's never the only option. Any time you look at a womans feet online you could be looking at some butt cheeks or some big bouncy breasts. the same goes for real life.

on a serious note. yes a woman can have some beautiful feet. the most beautiful women can also have some crusty feet but i really don't care.

Comment

I always assumed that feet had to look pretty tore up to be on foot fetish sites. At least, thats what King of the Hill said.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  I think we are talking about people who reek of desperation. talking about feet, rating feet and getting aroused by feet.
                  Well I can only speak for myself and in my case I just happen to love every part of a woman's body.I can definitely tell you that I am not desperate but I cannot speak for other posters.

Comment

i mean of all the parts of a females body, cats be getting obsessed with feet.
                    come on now.

Comment

Working...
                    X