Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how did Floyd lose to Dela Hoya and Maidana in the 1st fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He quite clearly won both.

People get excited when they see Mayweather on the ropes whilst some ****** bum like Maidana wildly throws at thin air and arms.

Comment

Why is Oscar even up here? He got the Canelo treatment when facing Floyd, if you ask me Cotto got closer to what the scores were in the Oscar fight than DLH did. That fight was nowhere near close and Oscar got credit for hitting air that night.

Comment

He didn't lose to either.

The Oscar fight wasn't even close.

Comment

beat de la hoya definitely

drew with maidana at most, but possible, people dont know how to score

Comment

Nothing says, "I'm just parroting crap and only watch Manny fights" like claiming Oscar beat Floyd.

Comment

Castillo could be the only blemish on his record, although a lot of the punches castillo landedwere too the body and arms - he outclasses Hoya once he abandoned the jab and Maidana was much about nothing he tried i will give him that but wasnt effective landed a lotof arm punches as well and fought a dirty fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
                Explain? I'm up for a little midday (well in the UK at least) debate.
                I think you mean Castillo he was man handled and out landed by 100 punches most of them power punches, same with Madaina he was man handled into the ropes Madaina landed far more power punches and Compu box didn't count his body shots and all thoses punches that landed on the side of Floyd's ugly head Delahoy won the first 6 of 8 rounds by being the busier fighter Floyd did nothing in the first part of the fight but allowing Delahoya to tire himself out Floyd won the last 3 of 4 rounds which most people remember this why some people think Oscar lost

Comment

Working...
                X