Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: Ward Has No Guts, I'll Fight Him in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Calslappy Ruined Kessler haha
    Ward's best win was against Kessler's leftovers. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Only the greek fighters was at home and AM and PRO are completely different anyway.

Not true.

Yeah man. Ward is good that there's nobody left for him to fight. It's not even necessary to travel to another country. Hell he should just retire.

Not True????? So you believe fighters forget how to fight just because they are in someone's backyard???? lmao. Maybe they take a round or so to warm up and shake the nerves-maybe. Do you really believe Kessler's declining ability can match Ward who is on the rise.....why waste the fans time?

Comment

what i find amusing is that all you posters that live in euro or have euro ties crack on Ward for not fighting the "challenger" outside the US
        yet you all have no problem with the Klit Bros fighting all their fights in their backyards or close to it

They are seen as boring fighters here in the states and would not sell out a boxing arena so they stay home where they sell out stadiums and make more loot! makes sense to me
        If I can see that why cant ya'll?
        Where was Vitali-Arreola staged?

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Not True?????
          Yes what you said was a lie.

Comment

Ward fighting outside of the US is laughable
            why should he?
            The reason this is an issue is because Ward signed up to a tournament as a non-title holder where every fighter agreed to fight home and away.

He then pulled a fast one and was the only fighter not to fight in his opponent's backyard.

Comment

Yes what you said was a lie.
              No it wasn't and why don't you respond to the rest of what I wrote as I did to your reply? The pure irony is that while I view Ward and Pavlik as a mismatch,I view a Pavlik and Kessler fight as competitive-that tells you where Kessler is at in his career.

Comment

Hell,Kessler probably wont rematch Froch in a fight where he just edged the fight-why the hell would he really fight Ward where he didn't win a second of that fight??? Sounds like posturing to me....

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                  Not True????? So you believe fighters forget how to fight just because they are in someone's backyard???? lmao. Maybe they take a round or so to warm up and shake the nerves-maybe. Do you really believe Kessler's declining ability can match Ward who is on the rise.....why waste the fans time?
                  For the fans Ward would move up to LH, but he isn't going to. He's going to stay at 168 so who is he supposed to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    The reason this is an issue is because Ward signed up to a tournament as a non-title holder where every fighter agreed to fight home and away.

He then pulled a fast one and was the only fighter not to fight in his opponent's backyard.
                    Actually,Ward had signed to fight in the States for his tourney fights.This was stated at the start of the tourney....would the results have been any different? He didn't pull a fast one when Showtime had already agreed to him fighting in the States.

Ward was also viewed as an American underdog who wouldn't go far and would get beat easily by Kessler.If you look into their careers,all of these Super 6 fighters have fought in their own backyards for the early part of their careers-in fact,Ward is still very early into his career.He isn't doing anything any different than anyone else this way.I think for a guy with limited elite level competition,Ward has made a very good account of himself dominating a relatively deep division while he was somewhat inexperienced in the pros....think about that.

Comment

Ward's best win was against Kessler's leftovers. Haha.
                      I didnt know that Kessler beat both Froch and Dawson!@
                      thanks for the insight Batt

Comment

Working...
                      X