BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    I'll be at the game tonight!
    good stuff. with the preggers lady so you have a designated driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      holy shi t! Its alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I always come out for football season at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Duggie View Post
        I'd be much more excited for the season if the Vikes didn't pick up Mcflabb, would of prefered to go with Ponder as starting QB and see how things went
        McFlabb is gonna be pretty good there I think.

Ponder should benefit from McFlabb as a mentor

Comment

McFlabb is gonna be pretty good there I think.

Ponder should benefit from McFlabb as a mentor
          You are probably right but this is the third straight year with an old QB and i think we are gonna see a year from Mcnabb more similar to Favres second year in Minnesota. Nothing was done to imporve the O-line except can that waste of space Mckinnie, our best receiver is gone despite caning Williams the Vikes probably still have the worst safety duo in the league. At least they still have peterson and Allen than god

Comment

lol...............

Comment

• Burner had a the opportunity to get a good redzone te whom has multiple weapons to take the pressure off of him along with a decent-to-good receiver for basically one wr that couldn't produce anything with t.o. opposite of him, a running game, and a qb that somehow managed just short of 4k yards last year. Which said receiver is guaranteed to be shutdown for 2 games and struggles against CBs who bump and run, hence why Deangelo Hall always owned him. Oh yeah, and a te who will completely tank as the bungoles have no qb, a terrible o-line, and no weapons to free him up.

Also, i'm entertaining the idea to play wk 5 and 6 with just 1 rb. Be interesting if I could still win without 2 rbs on gameday.

Comment

Best thing after preggo sex is preggo drivers.

Reed: Congrats man. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Best thing after preggo sex is preggo drivers.

Reed: Congrats man. Well done.
                  no lie there. 9 months of designated driving if you can get her out the house....

where the fuk you been flick.

I want to play you when you use one rb

Comment

• i've been busy man. i finally got time for the interwebz now.

Last I checked, I play tua and someone else on those days. I checked the fantasy points stuff for those weeks and I still come out on top even while missing a rb.

Comment

• Can't believe this was allowed to drop to page 2.

McNabb revives carrier, Vikes become legit again. Shiancoe becomes fantasy gold, Berrian returns to his 1k form, Harvin becomes welker.

Eagles got to the superbowl by spamming play action boots... Everyone will bite on the Peterson play action.

Comment

Working...
                      X