Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how beat the NSB section is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] This is how beat the NSB section is....

Every 5 posts in NSB..."Pacman is ducking Floyd blah blah blah, I wish he would inject me with his dick blah blah blah he's taking the pu$$y road fighting shot margacheato blah blah blah Antonio fuckme with a taco." We get it Pac & marg haters...STFU ALREADY!!!

It's beat so bad it looks like OJ's ex wife...
    "Yeah I killed the bitch..."

Every 2 posts in NSB...."Floyd Mayweather is a pu$$y blah blah blah i'd pay him to suck my dick I'll show em the money! blah blah blah he's scared of little pac boy blah blah blah if I was a little boy i'd let floyd touch me and beat me as hard as he wants blah blah blah" WE GET IT FLOYD HATERS!!!!! STFU ALREADY!!!!

That topic is beat like Rihana....
    (hahahah get it, because floyd beats women hahahaahaha)

Everytime a white supremest gets there hands on a keyboard...."Wlad is the greatest of all time! He'd beat Ali, Fraizer, Louis, Rocky, and Tyson WITH HIS HANDS BEHIND THEIR BACK WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! WORRRRRRRD! If you don't like Wlad your a jealous black racist even though we have no proof it's just our white supremest speculation because we like to continue to brag that our heavyweight champion is WHITE!!!! blah blah blah i love it every time Wlad's weiner tickles my throat. blah blah blah lets go beat off to wlad's pictures on the ring magazine blah blah blah my wieners all hard talking about how awesome wlad is blah blah blah IM CUMING IM CUMING! AWWWWWWWWW ALL OVER WLAD'S FACE ON THE MAGAZINE!!!!!" WE GET IT ALREADY STEELHAMMER & TUNNEY! ENOUGH WITH YOUR ****SEXUAL FANTASIES ABOUT WLAD! STFU ALREADY!!!

TUNNEY & STEELHAMMER AT THE NEW MORE RECENT KKK CLAN MEETINGS....

and the most beat thing on boxingscene....

Gorilla Dogs a.k.a cungle a.ka photomane who likes to talk and argue with himself to make himself feel like hes actually cool and has friends...

hahahahahahahahah IM HIGH AS ***** AND I CAN'T STOP GEEKIN!!!

Comment

Working...
    X