Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll never go into the Thunderdome ever again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    He was repetitive and flawless just repeated him,the same old tired ass lines you see other posters spit at me.also if you have enough time to make videos for an e beef you are a epic loser.

Lol. The only hilarious videos were made by Stones! hahaha, that thread he made fun of Horton with, was just so ****ing epic. . Beyond hilarious. . . Lol, he got him so ****ing mad too.. .

But Mark< i know we started off firing at each other, but you gained my respect over our battles, as you stood your ground strong, and never withered once! I look forward to possibly being on the same side as you in future DOME battles!

Trig is too easy of a target. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Epic! These vids blow Mark's usual lowbrow dome ****e out of the water. This is worse than Martinez' destruction of Williams in their rematch.
      Anyone can make a CD with a rap song that little girls buy, doesn't mean they can battle it on the street. Trigger is good at talking in his own bubble, in the real World where big men like Mark are around, he can't do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Epic! These vids blow Mark's usual lowbrow dome ****e out of the water. This is worse than Martinez' destruction of Williams in their rematch.

YDKSAB. . .

"Damn! All he had to do was throw 50 more punches a round"! WHy did he not do that?!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Lol. The only hilarious videos were made by Stones! hahaha, that thread he made fun of Horton with, was just so ****ing epic. . Beyond hilarious. . . Lol, he got him so ****ing mad too.. .

But Mark< i know we started off firing at each other, but you gained my respect over our battles, as you stood your ground strong, and never withered once! I look forward to possibly being on the same side as you in future DOME battles!

Trig is too easy of a target. . .
          One thing you sometimes find in these e beefs is common interest on the other side and i actually agree with a lot of your views so i never hated you to begin with. Trigs last video made me laugh though.......the Markbnlv sign was good.
          Anyway i have moved on to Anorak if the ***** will quit hiding.

Comment

Working...
          X