No announcement yet.

who should grandpa mosley fight next ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    what's wrong w/ berto? why didn't he called the winner? id he afraid to loose that "0" of him?
    I think Berto is trying his best to hang around until the top elite retire or move out of the division. But then again Idk because he was about fight Mosley before the situation w/ Haiti happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
      I think Berto is trying his best to hang around until the top elite retire or move out of the division. But then again Idk because he was about fight Mosley before the situation w/ Haiti happened.
      good point.. same can be said on pbf though.. mosley was signed to fight berto until the quake forced berto to back off and mosley to fight pbf instead..

i think berto/pbf would be good..

Comment

lets see if paul williams really wants to fight at 147 mosleys a good choice for williams to really prove something he wants no part of a rematch with martinez and personally i think shane beats williams 7 days a week

Comment

I think he should fight Berto.Old vs young and Berto has the style that Mosley can work with I think Mosley stops Berto in 6rd.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            I think he should fight Berto.Old vs young and Berto has the style that Mosley can work with I think Mosley stops Berto in 6rd.
            i doubt it.. mosley will stop punching after round 2..

Comment

Grandpa whipped margacheato and can whip berto now.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                good point.. same can be said on pbf though.. mosley was signed to fight berto until the quake forced berto to back off and mosley to fight pbf instead..

i think berto/pbf would be good..
                Berto wouldn't win a round. I actually think Berto would be given a nap time.

Comment

Working...
                X