No announcement yet.

They've turned on Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Mayweather never intended to make Pacquiao look scared or on roids. All he ever wanted was for Paquiao to agree to take the full, be real now. A lot of you guys really do see things differently.
    Why would Floyd all of a sudden think up a test for Manny when he hadn't done so just months prior for JMM? He had a hidden agenda. It's obvious to me.

Comment

For me this is better than Lebron's "DECISION" cant wait to hear from MAY lol.

Comment

yall *******s betta STFU cuz......... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!.. I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope this puts enough pressure on him to sign the fight ... i just want to see these 2 great fighters do their thang

Comment

Mayweather never intended to make Pacquiao look scared or on roids. All he ever wanted was for Paquiao to agree to take the full, be real now. A lot of you guys really do see things differently.
            you are funny. I think you're the one who see things differently. Anyone Agree?!?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Why would Floyd all of a sudden think up a test for Manny when he hadn't done so just months prior for JMM? He had a hidden agenda. It's obvious to me.
              No, he didn't. It's dumb to think that someone would attempt to tarnish another man's legacy. Pacquiao did all that to himself, and in my opinion he deserves the backlash.

What needed to happen was

1. Pacquiao accepts to take the full.
              2. His team shuts the fuck up about it.

Neither happened. And again, how do you know whats on the contract?

Comment

Rofl, these haters and imbeciles really think they can stop May career

Gtfoh. Whoever Floyd fight, its going to draw attention. Good luck on seeing Pac fight Margarito lmao

Comment

he's gonna retire and his ******ed ass fans will continue to make conspiracy theories like there was never a contract

that's all they can cling to but deep inside they know floyd is to blame for this fight not happening

Comment

i still want THE FIGHT to happen.

Comment

There's a proper word for these people............. NAIVE.

Comment

Working...
                      X