No announcement yet.

Brutal video showing how alpha turtles can be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

i'm gonna have the willies next time i jump in a lake.

if you want to get your hands out of that thing's mouth you are gonna need some power tools or a hacksaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      Was going to get one of those, but got a red slider instead. They don't get quite as big, but are just as brutal.

I'm never feeding him a mouse or anything like that though.
      i got a yellow belly slider theres no way in hell a red slider is just as brutal as a snapper their necks dont have the power to tear a rat in half and their beak isn't as bad as a snappers

Comment

pretty ****ing heartless video. Lets see a turtle chucked infront of a Tiger shark. Needless cruelty to a living animal

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
          pretty ****ing heartless video. Lets see a turtle chucked infront of a Tiger shark. Needless cruelty to a living animal

You're underestimating a turtles shell, it's pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            You're underestimating a turtles shell, it's pretty hard.
            Most vids I see the Tiger shark tears it to shreds. Best the turtle can hope for is to fight another day. Tiger sharks are literally th.e trash can of the ocean. And it happens in the WILD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

freakin turtle had no chance, I doubt the shark was even satisfied with that little appetizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  i got a yellow belly slider theres no way in hell a red slider is just as brutal as a snapper their necks dont have the power to tear a rat in half and their beak isn't as bad as a snappers
                  True. I guess what I meant is viscous, as in attitude.

Comment

Working...
                  X