No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: My Mind is Only on Bozic, Not Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: My Mind is Only on Bozic, Not Ward

The former IBF world middleweight champion, Arthur Abraham (31-2, 25 KOs) is only concentrating on his Ferbuary 12 opponent, Stjepan Bozic (24-4, 15 KOs). Abraham has lost his last two bouts, both of which took place in the Super Six tournament. He understands that a loss to Bozic would close the door on his career. Abraham is scheduled to fight WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward in May. Ward is the Super Six tournament leader, but "King Arthur" is not even thinking about that fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

really is weird how **** changes so quick. abraham goes from being heralded as a pound for pounder and clear front runner to win super six to 0-2 and completely demoralized. . . just goes to show that you can only get by in boxing for so long by being a master of one aspect of the science, and abandoning all others.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The former IBF world middleweight champion, Arthur Abraham (31-2, 25 KOs) is only concentrating on his Ferbuary 12 opponent, Stjepan Bozic (24-4, 15 KOs). Abraham has lost his last two bouts, both of which took place in the Super Six tournament. He understands that a loss to Bozic would close the door on his career. Abraham is scheduled to fight WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward in May. Ward is the Super Six tournament leader, but "King Arthur" is not even thinking about that fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Abe gotta resolve his confidence issues...thats all!!...Ward likes to fight inside so he has a good chance in that one imo.....its gonna be interesting to see how Abe looks in this tune up

Comment

What if he lost this?

Comment

good, it needs to be lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            What if he lost this?
            WOOOOOOOAAAAAH!!!.....that would be super crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              WOOOOOOOAAAAAH!!!.....that would be super crazy!!!
              I guess he might just retire after picking up a last paycheck against Ward.

Comment

Something tells me, AA will come back !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                  Something tells me, AA will come back !!!!!!!
                  Will "come back"? what do you mean? Abraham is the SAME fighter now that he ALWAYS was. He was always a one dimensional b-level fighter, he looked good against the weak competition he faced in his IBF middleweight title run but when he stepped up he got exposed and embarrased. He is a club fighter with punching power, thats all.

Sure he might look impressive in this fight and blast out Bozic in a few rounds... But that doesn't mean that he is "back", it simply means that against weak opponents like Bozic he will always look impresive but when faced with an elite fighter he will always get schooled.

Comment

I hope AA gets his confidence back with this fight.
                    He was always an exciting fighter, but I think he has been exposed. He needs to learn to cut off the ring and let his hands go.

Comment

Working...
                    X