No announcement yet.

Biggest "could've beens" in this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest "could've beens" in this era?

Who do you think they are? An obvious one is Victor Ortiz. Who else would you put in this category?

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    Who do you think they are? An obvious one is Victor Ortiz. Who else would you put in this category?
    Jorge Linares he never truly developed into what everyone hoped he'd be. The fact that he cut so easily didn't help as we saw against DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Jorge Linares he never truly developed into what everyone hoped he'd be. The fact that he cut so easily didn't help as we saw against DeMarco.
      No argument from me there, that's a good pick. I thought about throwing Andre Berto in the category, but honestly, I never thought highly of him or his potential.

Comment

josesito lopez

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          josesito lopez
          Really? I mean, Lopez is a solid fighter. I don't think he ever displayed any potential that would make someone think he could be anything more than a C+/B- fighter

Comment

maybe valero

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              No argument from me there, that's a good pick. I thought about throwing Andre Berto in the category, but honestly, I never thought highly of him or his potential.
              That and might as well give him a couple more fights. I highly doubt he turns into anything special, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt at least for a fight or two.

Vanes Martyrosian IMO looked like he could've been a really good fighter but he never materialiazed into anything special. He also had some bad business decision like leaving GB when they have all the talent in that division.

Comment

Amir Khan and Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

I mean Zab Judah could have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    maybe valero
                    Definitely a could've been! Such a sad/disturbing story
                    Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                    Amir Khan and Gary Russell Jr.
                    I think a case can be made for Khan, but Russell is still young and has time to develop, don't you think?

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                    I mean Zab Judah could have been better.
                    WOW! Totally forgot about him. I agree 100%. Dude had all the physical tools but was a mental midget

Comment

Working...
                    X