No announcement yet.

Mosley vs Mundine off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Why does the check say September 14 then?

and yeah, I just saw the boxing scene story. The promoter confirmed he had to get paid before the fight.
    A 40 million dollar raincheck

Comment

He already had at least a $300k guarantee to him though. He's not going to see anywhere near that amount of money if he comes to the US to fight. And it's not clear if they were really contractually bound to pay Mosley so much before the fight.
      if i'm promised a million, i want a million. not 300K.

jeff fenech saids he was promised it up front.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
        we need to know for sure before we can speculate then I guess, and Oscar doesnt hand floyd the check till after the fight.

We do know because Oscar said he has to wire him the money before the start of the fight

Comment

Why does the check say September 14 then?

and yeah, I just saw the boxing scene story. The promoter confirmed Mosley had to get paid before the fight.
          Umm u actually think they do business using commercial paper? Those funds are transferred from account to account electronically. The check u see there is little more than a pay stub used to keep track of and reference of receipt of payment. Or are u saying u actually think Floyd goes to a bank to cash that check...smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Word is fight will be rescheduled in 6 weeks under a new promoter
            With the same undercards?

Comment

I am so disappointed. This was going to be the time where Mundine would have proven his greatness to everyone and not just me.

Yours Truly,
              UltimateBoxa

Comment

Working...
              X