Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao said if you are worried about losing leave boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this is a boost to himself if he loses to rios his career on top is over that'll be 3 loses in a row not many people careers can recover from that.

Comment

Tell ol flaccid mayweather how it is, Manny! Hell, if flaccid had a pair imagine how much the fans wouldve gotten their moneys worth with flaccid fighting cotto in 2008, Margarito, Paul Williams, sergio martinez, Manny, etc. I would think more highly of flaccid even if he did lose some of those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
        How could that be a shot at Floyd? Manny has how many losses now? Ofcourse he fels that way as does 100% of all boxers from the ams on up.
        How many losses did Ray Robinson have? Ali? Louis? But wait...Marciano was undefeated and doesn't get recognition for one of the best that ever lived. He gets most credited for being tough with lack there of skills. WTF does a loss have to do with anything? Unless you are one of then stupid asses that think just because you are undefeated that make you great! :WORD:
        Manny fought more. Took more chances. Rematches tough fighters in tough fights. Gave any fighter the option to fight again if it was to close. (not retire to avoid one)

Comment

You should fear losing~ that is a great motivational factor to prepare yourself in the best possible way as to you know not lose which is kind of the point of a boxing contest.

I guess having a carefree attitude is alright but I would suspect the vast majority of high ends guys have a distinct aversion to losing and the sport would be much worse off if no fighters cared about the results

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            How many losses did Ray Robinson have? Ali? Louis? But wait...Marciano was undefeated and doesn't get recognition for one of the best that ever lived. He gets most credited for being tough with lack there of skills. WTF does a loss have to do with anything? Unless you are one of then stupid asses that think just because you are undefeated that make you great! :WORD:
            Manny fought more. Took more chances. Rematches tough fighters in tough fights. Gave any fighter the option to fight again if it was to close. (not retire to avoid one)
            What was the point of this ******ed post? Try reading my post again then type. Slowly.

Someone seems a littlehurt that Manny has multiple losses SRR has nothing to do with Emmanuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Pockets View Post
              I'm pretty sure 99% of elite boxers are worried about losing.
              Nice gif..............classic Floyd. That jmm first swing is the shot that ko's pacman, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                I think it's definitely a indirect shot at Mayweather, because Manny wants him really bad right now.
                All he had to do was say yes to the Drug test, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  Tell ol flaccid mayweather how it is, Manny! Hell, if flaccid had a pair imagine how much the fans wouldve gotten their moneys worth with flaccid fighting cotto in 2008, Margarito, Paul Williams, sergio martinez, Manny, etc. I would think more highly of flaccid even if he did lose some of those fights.
                  He beat cotto convincingly, Margarito has been proven to be a cheater (and SSM proved he was just hype), Sergio is a freaking Middleweight, Manny Ducked him(afraid of needles) but JMM has cured him. Manny looked quite flaccid laying on the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                    What was the point of this ******ed post? Try reading my post again then type. Slowly.

Someone seems a littlehurt that Manny has multiple losses SRR has nothing to do with Emmanuel.
                    what is the point in how many losses someone has moron?

Comment

When you're blitzing murderous combinations at rapid pace, you have to be aware that you are open for a death blow. Hence, you have to accept the fate of losing. Doesn't mean you should be stupid about it though!

Comment

Working...
                      X