Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know it's 235lbs? You're outright dismissing what Broner is saying because some guys on a forum said otherwise? Back when I was on BB.com I posted a vid of myself lifting 300lbs, got about 10 guys in a row telling me it was 200lbs not 300lbs. Unless you're huge and ripped to **** they don't respect anyone over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      thats it? damn i max higher than broner lol

im 5.5 140lbs
      5"5!? LOL you're a ****ing midget!

Comment

• Originally posted by croz View Post
        How do you know it's 235lbs? You're outright dismissing what Broner is saying because some guys on a forum said otherwise? Back when I was on BB.com I posted a vid of myself lifting 300lbs, got about 10 guys in a row telling me it was 200lbs not 300lbs. Unless you're huge and ripped to **** they don't respect anyone over there.
        I saw the thread on ESB and pretty much everyone concluded that it was 235 and not 315. Same thing with the youtube comments.

Bar - 45lb
        Two 45's
        Four 25's

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          How much do you think Broner weighs here? Some people say he walks around at 150, and others say he walks around closer to 170.

I'm not sure if its the thickness of that sweater that hes got on or what but alexander and maidana are welters and broner looks much bigger than them
          Last edited by Southpawology; 01-31-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            I saw the thread on ESB and pretty much everyone concluded that it was 235 and not 315. Same thing with the youtube comments.

Bar - 45lb
            Two 45's
            Four 25's
            ESB is full of ******s, and there's no point asking for advice from a forum that defines the word hater.

You can't just tell by looking at them. The two large ones could be 100lbs each alone. They're pretty ****ing big IMO. It's not hard to imagine there's at least 100 more lbs between the other 4 weights then a bit more from the bar.

And seriously, am I misreading you or do you really think the bar weighs the same weight as those two gigantic weights on the end?

Comment

ESB is full of ******s, and there's no point asking for advice from a forum that defines the word hater.

You can't just tell by looking at them. The two large ones could be 100lbs each alone. They're pretty ****ing big IMO. It's not hard to imagine there's at least 100 more lbs between the other 4 weights then a bit more from the bar.

And seriously, am I misreading you or do you really think the bar weighs the same weight as those two gigantic weights on the end?
              I'll let one of those weight lifters debate with you about this cause I really don't know. I thought 45 was standard for the bar. But with everyone saying it was 235...that's what I'll stick with until shown otherwise.

Comment

Dude seriously, if you don't know what 45s look like vs 100's then something is wrong.

They don thave the 100lbs weight density. Those are standard 45's and broner is being sarcastic when he says its 300+, notice his people laugh and one even says "yeah right"

I know what 25's look like, and what 45's look like.

Comment

• 235, which it definitely is, is pretty decent for a boxer recently fighting at 130. But I have known several people over the years who could bench twice their weight. He probably walks around at 150-160. So no, not overly impressive.

Comment

• im not impressed............

Comment

• 235lbs is 106kg. It's about what i would expect him to bench being a pro athlete of his size.

It's not overly impressive or something. It's ok.

Realize that he can't be training for maximum strength either. He would suck as a boxer if so.
                      He's also a midget who's skinny.

Comment

Working...
                      X