Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah I might have a crush on Adele. (PIC Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    Sooooo she's a 'fake' woman because she's fat?

What they are saying is she represents the actual size of the majority of the population. It doesn't make her more or less of a woman because of her waist size.

The only reason women stress over weight is because of men.
    Majority of "south western" american population, oh and the last statement is a lie. The only reason women ever stress about anything is because of other women. No need to put this shit on us.

Ugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Majority of "south western" american population, oh and the last statement is a lie. The only reason women ever stress about anything is because of other women. No need to put this shit on us.

Ugh...
      You would think that. But the only time I have ever felt insecure about my body is from a man. I know why women say **** to other women, when men do it, they do it to be evil

Comment

Adele in Rolling Stone:

'My life is full of drama and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don’t like going to the gym.

‘I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don’t think I’d get my t**s and a** out for no one.

‘I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum. Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears
        .’
        I have issues with superstars that dont write their own music but take all the credit. I know she wrote her first album, but the second album is what has made her so huge (punnnn! ) Yet she only wrote one song.

So id change that last quote to "I dont make music for eyes, I dont make music! It gets given to me, and i sing it like all the other pop stars".

Comment

• I think she's pretty sexy, and has a particularly pretty face especially in that picture.

The fact is though, that we in the western world are steadily becoming more and more obese, which you cannot just say is acceptable, healthy and ok. It's isn't.

Ok we have many shapes and sizes, but when so many people are quite so over weight, you cannot and should not fool yourselves and others, that it's normal, not unhealthy and should continue to become more common.

That just encourages lazy and mis placed attitudes on the topics, whilst doctors continue to warn of growing health epidemics from the rate of obesity rising.

Be cool with everyone fat or thin, but it's not prejudice to accept that fact. It's deny-ability to say it's fine and should continue to worsen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I have issues with superstars that dont write their own music but take all the credit. I know she wrote her first album, but the second album is what has made her so huge (punnnn! ) Yet she only wrote one song.

So id change that last quote to "I dont make music for eyes, I dont make music! It gets given to me, and i sing it like all the other pop stars".
            ZING!

Fatty got

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

I'm not here to cheerlead or anything

But I do think that's a bit unfair. It said she collaborated on her album 21. Also, she is an accomplished pianist, she also plays guitar, bass, celesta, percussion, keyboard. If that isn't making music ... well.

(Pulled that off wiki by the way.)

Comment

But I do think that's a bit unfair. It said she collaborated on her album 21. Also, she is an accomplished pianist, she also plays guitar, bass, celesta, percussion, keyboard. If that isn't making music ... well.

BTW, by the standards most seem to be applying here it seems they'd regard Marilyn Monroe as obese :rolleyes9:

Comment

plenty of multi-instrumentalists out there, and talented singers......b/tch got famous for pop songs....given to her.....thats the fact...so to act like she's above all that just means she's a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    plenty of multi-instrumentalists out there, and talented singer......b/tch got famous for pop songs....given to her.....thats the fact...so to act like she's above all that just means she's a ****
                    No - She didn't.

She wrote everything on her first album with exception to a cover of a Bob Dylan song?

Plus, she is talented. Why hate someone for it?

I don't get why people always get so mad when they see someone doing well for themselves. It speaks volumes really.

Comment

No - She didn't.

She wrote everything on her first album with exception to a cover of a Bob Dylan song?

Plus, she is talented. Why hate someone for it?

I don't get why people always get so mad when they see someone doing well for themselves. It speaks volumes really.
                      i dont hate her, just think she shows too much attitude for an average pop star...and some people put her on this pedestal, like she's the first good voice ever....

and her first album didnt have NEARLY as much success as the newest one...so...

Comment

Working...
                      X