No announcement yet.

The one that got away...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    This mutha****a! Go to PI to visit his lola and ends up hookin up. Good ***** bro. Man, been wanting to go back so bad but my homeys are all family men now. They cant be goin without their wives and *****. Bet it was hot as **** tho, right? That humidity aint no joke over there.

it was raining nasty man...typhoon like rain...then the sun comes out for a half hour...then rain again

bro, 4 of the 6 homeys going with me in January are all coming off divorces

gonna land in Cebu...**** around there...take a sidetrip to Bohol...then a weekend in Boracay...then Quezon City...this **** is gonna be insane...

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      It's better for the child that the parents are together.
      I hear ya, but my parents stayed together despite the fact that my pops had a mistress and another son. Honestly, I think I would've been better off without all that arguing and drama.

Comment

I'm all bout my son, Trig. I stay civil with the ex and her family just so I can see him everyday. Tbh, divorce wasnt messy, we just realized we werent right for each other. She cool peeps.
        Sorry, I didn't read the divorce part. I'm glad you two can get alone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          always gotta bring up that thieving b1tch
          all i got man.

angelique , aisa and the thieving *****.

all i remember.

Comment

it was raining nasty man...typhoon like rain...then the sun comes out for a half hour...then rain again

bro, 4 of the 6 homeys going with me in January are all coming off divorces

gonna land in Cebu...**** around there...take a sidetrip to Bohol...then a weekend in Boracay...then Quezon City...this **** is gonna be insane...
            Mak gone get all jefrocks on these pinays in Jan! Naks naman! Swear to god, I'm settin up a trip with these fools next year. I'm the non pinoy in the group and im the only one that wants to go to the PI. Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
              Sorry, I didn't read the divorce part. I'm glad you two can get alone.
              No worries homey. Do what I gotta do for my boy, know what I'm sayin?

Comment

Mak gone get all jefrocks on these pinays in Jan! Naks naman! Swear to god, I'm settin up a trip with these fools next year. I'm the non pinoy in the group and im the only one that wants to go to the PI. Smh...

i already told the girl to fly into Cebu by that Thursday so we can all go to Boracay on Friday...she doesn't know that we get there the previous Saturday night which gives me about 4-5 days to **** around

dude you gotta do it...convince your homeys...those are the best trips ever...fine women, awesome food...your homeys? plus you've got $$$? hard to top that experience

Comment

i already told the girl to fly into Cebu by that Thursday so we can all go to Boracay on Friday...she doesn't know that we get there the previous Saturday night which gives me about 4-5 days to **** around

dude you gotta do it...convince your homeys...those are the best trips ever...fine women, awesome food...your homeys? plus you've got $$$? hard to top that experience
                  I know. Tall black american with money? Its on! Been workin on my tagalog too. I'ma be tha baddest eggot on the island!

Comment

Comment

Jheez bro reach out to her do what you gotta do, and after a while see what position your in and whether you wanna take it further.

You gotta give it a go or your gonna regret it for the rest of your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X