No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Del Valle, Dulorme, Pedraza at PR Day Parade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Del Valle, Dulorme, Pedraza at PR Day Parade

New York, United States - Members of the boxing team, Team Puerto Rico, participated in the Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York. At the stop were present, the NABA champion of the WBA at 147, Thomas Dulorme (12-0, 10KO's), José "Sniper" Pedraza (3-0, 3KO's), NABA champion of the World Association Boxing at 126, Luis "Orlandito" Del Valle (13 to 0.10 KO's) and Kenny "Battlestar" Galarza (15-1, 14KO's)

[Click Here To Read More]

This Del Valle kid looks like a young superstar in the making.

Blue chip prospect.

Comment

Yeah I think Del Valle and Dulorme may end up being th bst but will see.

Comment

he reminds me of the old school fighters from the 60s he got speed and stamina and a chin he just keeps coming never slowing down dulorme is a great technician he fights like a veteran at such a young age already i also like Gonzalez he showed he can go the rounds and not run out of gas

Comment

can't wait to see pedraza start fighting on tv. del valle, dulorme and pedraza are the future of p.r. boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            he reminds me of the old school fighters from the 60s he got speed and stamina and a chin he just keeps coming never slowing down dulorme is a great technician he fights like a veteran at such a young age already i also like Gonzalez he showed he can go the rounds and not run out of gas
            i like gonzalez too but i think he needs to get in better physical shape.

Comment

Galarza may look like Cotto in the face but he is mediocre and got a gift decision over Irving Garcia who beat the crap out of him. Del Valle and Gonzalez look to be the goods, especially considering their age.

Comment

Look at all those beautifully plucked eyebrows.

Comment

I so glad Del Valle finally got a shot at the spotlight. The kid has been a crowd pleaser since his amateur days but has been flying under the radar during his pro career not getting much attention from the local press. Hopefully hes earned a spot in every top rican prospects conversations from now on.

Comment

Luis Del Valle vs Luis "El Artesano" Cruz for PR's under 19 national title

Comment

Working...
                    X