Mosley Competing With GBP For Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley Competing With GBP For Pacman

SugarShaneM Shane Mosley
    @IsraelRamirez1 @Boxing360 self promoted now so I have to do it myself because GBP is lobbying for Marquez

How quickly things change........

oh grow up mosley,Gbp got u a big payday just last may against floyd.

Comment

so, as an equity partner in GBP, he is competing with himself?

The GBP partnership contract must have holes you can drive a truck through.

Comment

I love Shane, but comon man. You already got your last big paycheck against Mayweather and a good one against Mora. Why are you doing this to your fans? Why are you doing this to boxing? No one wants to see this match up Shane. You're stealing from the fans, and boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
          I love Shane, but comon man. You already got your last big paycheck against Mayweather and a good one against Mora. Why are you doing this to your fans? Why are you doing this to boxing? No one wants to see this match up Shane. You're stealing from the fans, and boxing in general.
          but manny said it is a good fight.

Comment

That divorce might have taken a lot of the bankroll

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              so, as an equity partner in GBP, he is competing with himself?

The GBP partnership contract must have holes you can drive a truck through.
              He owns part of the company

What does that have to do with a fight contract?

Comment

i agree bro,He needs to rebound with wins against berto or angulo.

Comment

who is shane trying to kid !!!! he knows damn well he will be mannys next victim/ opponent . he has the same traits manny last few opponents had !!!they all had a devastating loss followed up by a mediocre win !!!

cotto was beaten to a pulp by the cheater ( mainly because hes a idiot) ..... had a mediocre win against some clown before he had his fight with manny

margacheato was beaten to a pulp by shane .... came back had a amediocre win aginst some bum in mexico before he was beaten to a pulp by manny

mosley beat up by chicken feather ... had a mediocre showing against some bum over the summer ... now hes going to get beaten to pulp by manny

i bet after the mosley fight manny will fight paul williams after williams has a mediocre win against some bum !!

Comment

I'm almost tempted to want the SSM/Pac fight signed so Pac can permanently retire this guy. I'm tired of him

Comment

Working...
                    X