Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like seeing showboaters get embarassed in fights at any point in their career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like seeing showboaters get embarassed in fights at any point in their career?

Classic example was Peden KTFOing Nate at the time of showboat. Paulie overdid showboating last night letting the KO get away. Everytime Roy Jones gets KTFOed I reminisce the time he childishly played with his opponents thinking it's "karma" baby! Same thing is true with Sugar Ray Leonard, when the young guns were brutalizing him because his showboating behind stayed too long. Showboating is something I wished was never started by boxers. Just ****ing fight man...

This is one dumb mf**er right here:
    Last edited by RepublicaEnemy1; 12-13-2009, 01:29 PM.

Malignaggi saying Hatton had no power and then getting stopped by him was pretty funny.

Comment

Showboating is entertaining... Often used to try and disguise weakness though.

Jones Jnr's showboating was great and he's always been a nice dude outside of the ring so I don't see the problem, or why you'd take pleasure in seeing him hurt for that reason.

Comment

makes boxing more exciting...hero vs villain type of thing

Comment

I don't mind showboating when people fire back in return.

But Johnson's showboating was stupid. Showboating about a punch that didn't hurt you, then firing back nothing in return.
          Just letting it slide.

At least Paule did it cuz he hit the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            Showboating is entertaining... Often used to try and disguise weakness though.

Jones Jnr's showboating was great and he's always been a nice dude outside of the ring so I don't see the problem, or why you'd take pleasure in seeing him hurt for that reason.
            I dunno comes natural to me, maybe for some people too...

Comment

Most of the time, showboating is wack. I never liked it. Can't stand Hamed, can't stand Roy Jones for the same reason, although I have some respect for Roy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i don't mind guys who want to entertain. some poeple will like it, some won't.

but, like jreckoning said, the guy has to be doing something impressive if he's going to showboat or else he'll just end up looking foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Most of the time, showboating is wack. I never liked it. Can't stand Hamed, can't stand Roy Jones for the same reason, although I have some respect for Roy.
                  Cant stand Hamed and Arce's ring entrances, always overdoing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I don't mind showboating when people fire back in return.

But Johnson's showboating was stupid. Showboating about a punch that didn't hurt you, then firing back nothing in return.
                    Just letting it slide.

At least Paule did it cuz he hit the guy.
                    lmao. that was just ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X