No announcement yet.

Athletico Madrid Boruc chasing Arthur boruc for 9mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
    You don't have any top players, that's why nobody has bid for them. There is no such thing as a serious bid and non-serious bid, only a bid, and thus far you have had none, this comes despite the fact that McGeady has had a fall out with the manager. The only people who think Celtic players are worth anything like the figures being discussed are the Celtic fans and quite frankly you're living on another planet if you think anybody would pay £9M for a goalkeeper as calamity prone as Boruc or midfielder whose passing is ineffectual as Brown's.
    the only way players like Bourc, Mcgeady And Brown will ever leave celtic is for big money, we might sell bourc for big money because we have a quality keeper to take his place, and it would be good bizness on celtic part. brown wont be sold thats for sure unless he wants to go and its silly money and cant see that happening, mcgeady who knows whats happening way him, if him and strachan still aint sorted out their problem then mcgeady will be off and it will be for big money.

Your talking **** saying celtic aint got any big players, and wont get big money for any, and il be sure to bump this when am proved right
    Last edited by Rocky.; 01-08-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Here's a we tribute video
      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XEK_p53IM74

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
        the only way players like Bourc, Mcgeady And Brown will ever leave celtic is for big money, we might sell bourc for big money because we have a quality keeper to take his place, and it would be good bizness on celtic part. brown wont be sold thats for sure unless he wants to go and its silly money and cant see that happening, mcgeady who knows whats happening way him, if him and strachan still aint sorted out their problem then mcgeady will be off and it will be for big money.

Your talking **** saying celtic aint got any big players, and wont get big money for any, and il be sure to bump this when am proved right
        I will give you all my points if anyone pays close to £9M for Boruc or Brown. In fact I'll include any player you have on your books just now in that. Last time you were offered a decent transfer fee for a player was from Villa for Petrov and guess where he is now?

As for calling Zaluska a quality player, you're just being silly.

Comment

I wouldn't pay £9M for any player who plays in the SPL!

Take Rangers and Celtic out of the equation and your left with teams that would struggle in the Coca-Cola championship in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
            I will give you all my points if anyone pays close to £9M for Boruc or Brown. In fact I'll include any player you have on your books just now in that. Last time you were offered a decent transfer fee for a player was from Villa for Petrov and guess where he is now?

As for calling Zaluska a quality player, you're just being silly.
            As ive said before were no a selling club, we had players like larsson, sutton, hartson, lennon, etc who were all worth loads and had plenty offers for them but never sold them, petrov was still in his prime when the sevile team was broken up and went for big money, the rest played for celtic till they were done.

A canny wait to collect them points, and dont be pulling any fly tricks by spending them, or transfering them

Zaluska Is a quality keeper, i never said he was world class or anything, but he is a quality keeper it was only a matter of time before he moved to a big club, i an the majoirty of celtic fans are happy with his signing and if bourc went i would be confident in him taking over

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              I wouldn't pay £9M for any player who plays in the SPL!

Take Rangers and Celtic out of the equation and your left with teams that would struggle in the Coca-Cola championship in England.
              You dont have 9m to spend ya mug now run along

Comment

You dont have 9m to spend ya mug now run along
                Scottish intelligence.

Comment

As ive said before were no a selling club, we had players like larsson, sutton, hartson, lennon, etc who were all worth loads and had plenty offers for them but never sold them, petrov was still in his prime when the sevile team was broken up and went for big money, the rest played for celtic till they were done.

A canny wait to collect them points, and dont be pulling any fly tricks by spending them, or transfering them

Zaluska Is a quality keeper, i never said he was world class or anything, but he is a quality keeper it was only a matter of time before he moved to a big club, i an the majoirty of celtic fans are happy with his signing and if bourc went i would be confident in him taking over
                  Remind me of who offered money for Lennon, Hartson and Sutton?

Comment

boruc makes big mistakes in big matches which has cost celtic dearly this season.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                      boruc makes big mistakes in big matches which has cost celtic dearly this season.
                      Every goalkeeper makes mistakes , it's normal .His overall workrate in goal is still s--t hot

Comment

Working...
                      X