Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"About Billions" Broner vs Lucas WARtthysse @10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Broner if this fight gets made he is fighting one of the dangerous guys in the division that doesn't even have a belt.
    Thought he would of at least went after someone with a belt like Danny and Lamont

Hopefully it gets done. He took chions bombs well so i think it def would be a great fight. Lucas has the edge IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
      Props to Broner if this fight gets made he is fighting one of the dangerous guys in the division that doesn't even have a belt.
      Thought he would of at least went after someone with a belt like Danny and Lamont

Hopefully it gets done. He took chions bombs well so i think it def would be a great fight. Lucas has the edge IMO.
      Lucas would Pacquiao Broner.

Comment

As much as I admire Broner's toughness,I think he loses to Matt's..I would love to see it tho..

Comment

This fight will be so much fun to watch. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing Khan/Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            This fight will be so much fun to watch. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing Khan/Matthysse.
            Lucas would stop Khan lol.

Comment

Broner beats him via Judah/Alexander type deal. Either that or Broner goes to fairyland

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                Broner beats him via Judah/Alexander type deal. Either that or Broner goes to fairyland
                I don't see how Broner beats Matthysse, he doesn't have the tools or heart.

Comment

Broner does not have the defensive capabilities to fend off lucas for 12 rds... His defense is more andre Berto-ish than it is floyd-ish...

Broner's lack of foot movement will be his downfall, plus he has a tendency to keep his hands low.. I think both guys will eat some leather, and I don't think lucas will stop him, but I see lucas winning a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Broner does not have the defensive capabilities to fend off lucas for 12 rds... His defense is more andre Berto-ish than it is floyd-ish...

Broner's lack of foot movement will be his downfall, plus he has a tendency to keep his hands low.. I think both guys will eat some leather, and I don't think lucas will stop him, but I see lucas winning a decision
                    Agreed, too flawed a defense, too low ring IQ, Lucas would damage him.

Comment

Matty might not be the beast people once thought he was but Broner has crap defense and an iffy chin.

Broner gets rocked and does the crip walk a few times early, holds on and eventually gets finished by the 10th or 11th.
                      Last edited by Derranged; 12-27-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X