The Froch experience...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    Did you make that sig,bored boy
    Yeah, I can't work the **** out either. One day he's rating this ****, the next he's not.

I saw him in a thread the other day saying I'm one of the five posters he'd most like to see banned... then changed his mind because I gave him green K.

Comment

the intense training began When Carl Froch was just a young lad
      apart from the cycling,swimming and runs he began hardening his face by tapping his nose and chin with a small teaspoon , sometimes for half an hour and sometimes longer 1 or 2 hours straight, depending
      on what other chores he had to do that day.
      (He was always very determined in life to do great things)
      Along the years the tapping on the nose became harder and
      the teaspoon got replaced with a slightly bigger teaspoon
      , and then later a regular spoon ,big spoon,a very big spoon ... by the time Carl Froch had aged into a man the spoon turned into a frying pan
      ..the face had become indestructable! and he did not require any splitseconds to shrug of the effect of the numerous blows he absorbed in sparring

i will get back to this later

Froch has explained that he didnt see george as any serious threat and didnt feel the mentality he usually does when preparing for fights
      fx when he would usually run 10 15 miles sprint,jog, and uphill he would stop after 5 thinking "its only george, i dont need this"
      and so he would conclude with alot of the exercises, even skip his most cherished one " rachel softly smacking carl in his face with the frying pan "
      this excersize usually lasts up to 3 hours but before the kessler rematch Carl did this at least 5 hours 3 times a week to prepare himself... however this got skipped mostly due to rachel being too lazy to wash the frying pan while thinking "its only george"

lets not forget that carl still put on an impressive performance after getting up from what seemed to be a devastating punch! He then continued for another 9 rds absorbing everything george could manage to throw and then stopping george groves with a barrage of venomous punches that would have sent george to the hospital and maybe towards another career if it continued and foster hadnt stepped in when he did . Some people say that the crowd was angry at froch and boo'ing him after the fight , im pretty sure was mainly people upset with Howard Fosters call to stop it and had nothing to do with Carl (he put on a great show of true grit and heart as he took gassy groves to deep waters) people wanted the fight to go on of course they paid to see it and some referee stops it , i would have boo'ed as well but not at froch ..just out of frustration =)
      of course there was a pack of drunken londoners there
      to support groves booing at froch

Carl Froch is a true born Gladiator
      if u disagree, you're a pathetic hater
      to me froch is number 1 p4p
      actually entertains the fight fans
      keeps his hands low like a boss
      never made the chicken dance
      comes back stronger from a loss
      made it his mission to fight the best in the division

implying that froch is not P4P is ludacris , what has ward (current p4p nr 2?) done apart from headbutt kessler into a bad stoppage
      struggle with abraham (who froch took apart without getting out of 2nd gear) and then edge a win over froch who was coming on strong in the late rounds where ward seemed to tire. what has ward done ?
      not to mention ward has fought all his significant fights in the USA with everything in his favour, not once stepping out of his comfort zone...also
      postponing the super6 final due to a minor scratch on his forehead , and then claiming he fought the final with a broken hand ... wouldnt that be more of a reason to reschedule the fight???

-Froch hasnt lost a fight since fighting ward
      (and that wasnt loosing it was more like a failure to crack the safecode/ find the solution to the puzzle of wards hit and run/hold tactics Zzzzz )
      -He Defeated Kessler in a rematch , showed vast improvement both in tactics and accuracy
      -He Destroyed Bute who even Ward was afraid of facing unless he could have everything in his favour (same old story)
      dont forget the Mack attack (even though thats not a big name as the ones stated above)

I think Froch deserves his rematch with ward on his own turf this time, lets see if ward can do better against a Froch on his A game than Kessler did
      on the British soil with a loud crowd not chanting "USA USA USA" or "SOG SOG SOG" their ancestors and the queen of england behind them instead of
      waving star spangled banners

lets say a ward froch clash in UK would produce 10 million $
      In the UK this matchup would be a different scenario with a decent ref sorting things out . Its well known how prone Ward is to use questionable tactics..

(excessive holding/clinching, headbutts, elbows, armlocks,low blows)

Ward is like a combination of Bernard Hopkins skillset and slickness & Andre Dirrell's alertness and footspeed all this along with the Sven Ottke
      hometown record/ref/judges and loud (but kinda small) crowd

I dont think Andre Ward is necessarily afraid, but i think he is a smart guy and fights like a chameleon monkey-goat..
      and he knows what will happen if he goes to the lions den

he cant keep going in circles (maybe he can, but it will bite himself in the ass) so lets continue poking Ward and adressing the subject
      ..at some point (hopefully 2014/15) this fight will happen, im definitely going to watch it live just like i went to see Kessler II in 02

Ward shouldnt be so greedy, he’s used to making peanuts so if he gets 2 out of those 10 million he should be happy
      ,especially since most claim he would beat froch easy anytime thus making it an easy payday… hell, he could make a trip to the UK
      once every month! this way Froch could actually get to fight ward 10 times and see how many times ward gets Ktfo

personally im certain froch would win 10/10
      Ward was just lucky the first time

alternatively he could probably convince kessler to wait with his retirement if he would come to denmark for a rematch, that would also produce a similar
      amount of $$$

again im certain ward would get KtfO due to Kessler bringing his A-game and getting a ref that doesnt allow holding etc

or he could have a small time fight with adonis stevenson , andre dirrell, or anthony dirrell
      ( i doubt this would produce nearly as much $) but even this is too scary for him…

or maybe take on Bute allthough his 0 was taken by froch allready

theres plenty of interesting fights for him to pick , but he rather
      take on kelly pavlik , (even though pavlik is buisy most saturdays getting wasted he might be
      persuaded to find one in his calendar) ,Dimitri Sartison, and hes considering fighting someone
      smaller than him from lower weight classes…i mean cmon, coward ranked #1???

Comment

the intense training began When Carl Froch was just a young lad
        apart from the cycling,swimming and runs he began hardening his face by tapping his nose and chin with a small teaspoon , sometimes for half an hour and sometimes longer 1 or 2 hours straight, depending
        on what other chores he had to do that day.
        (He was always very determined in life to do great things)
        Along the years the tapping on the nose became harder and
        the teaspoon got replaced with a slightly bigger teaspoon
        , and then later a regular spoon ,big spoon,a very big spoon ... by the time Carl Froch had aged into a man the spoon turned into a frying pan
        ..the face had become indestructable! and he did not require any splitseconds to shrug of the effect of the numerous blows he absorbed in sparring

i will get back to this later

Froch has explained that he didnt see george as any serious threat and didnt feel the mentality he usually does when preparing for fights
        fx when he would usually run 10 15 miles sprint,jog, and uphill he would stop after 5 thinking "its only george, i dont need this"
        and so he would conclude with alot of the exercises, even skip his most cherished one " rachel softly smacking carl in his face with the frying pan "
        this excersize usually lasts up to 3 hours but before the kessler rematch Carl did this at least 5 hours 3 times a week to prepare himself... however this got skipped mostly due to rachel being too lazy to wash the frying pan while thinking "its only george"

lets not forget that carl still put on an impressive performance after getting up from what seemed to be a devastating punch! He then continued for another 9 rds absorbing everything george could manage to throw and then stopping george groves with a barrage of venomous punches that would have sent george to the hospital and maybe towards another career if it continued and foster hadnt stepped in when he did . Some people say that the crowd was angry at froch and boo'ing him after the fight , im pretty sure was mainly people upset with Howard Fosters call to stop it and had nothing to do with Carl (he put on a great show of true grit and heart as he took gassy groves to deep waters) people wanted the fight to go on of course they paid to see it and some referee stops it , i would have boo'ed as well but not at froch ..just out of frustration =)
        of course there was a pack of drunken londoners there
        to support groves booing at froch

Carl Froch is a true born Gladiator
        if u disagree, you're a pathetic hater
        to me froch is number 1 p4p
        actually entertains the fight fans
        keeps his hands low like a boss
        never made the chicken dance
        comes back stronger from a loss
        made it his mission to fight the best in the division

implying that froch is not P4P is ludacris , what has ward (current p4p nr 2?) done apart from headbutt kessler into a bad stoppage
        struggle with abraham (who froch took apart without getting out of 2nd gear) and then edge a win over froch who was coming on strong in the late rounds where ward seemed to tire. what has ward done ?
        not to mention ward has fought all his significant fights in the USA with everything in his favour, not once stepping out of his comfort zone...also
        postponing the super6 final due to a minor scratch on his forehead , and then claiming he fought the final with a broken hand ... wouldnt that be more of a reason to reschedule the fight???

-Froch hasnt lost a fight since fighting ward
        (and that wasnt loosing it was more like a failure to crack the safecode/ find the solution to the puzzle of wards hit and run/hold tactics Zzzzz )
        -He Defeated Kessler in a rematch , showed vast improvement both in tactics and accuracy
        -He Destroyed Bute who even Ward was afraid of facing unless he could have everything in his favour (same old story)
        dont forget the Mack attack (even though thats not a big name as the ones stated above)

I think Froch deserves his rematch with ward on his own turf this time, lets see if ward can do better against a Froch on his A game than Kessler did
        on the British soil with a loud crowd not chanting "USA USA USA" or "SOG SOG SOG" their ancestors and the queen of england behind them instead of
        waving star spangled banners

lets say a ward froch clash in UK would produce 10 million $
        In the UK this matchup would be a different scenario with a decent ref sorting things out . Its well known how prone Ward is to use questionable tactics..

(excessive holding/clinching, headbutts, elbows, armlocks,low blows)

Ward is like a combination of Bernard Hopkins skillset and slickness & Andre Dirrell's alertness and footspeed all this along with the Sven Ottke
        hometown record/ref/judges and loud (but kinda small) crowd

I dont think Andre Ward is necessarily afraid, but i think he is a smart guy and fights like a chameleon monkey-goat..
        and he knows what will happen if he goes to the lions den

he cant keep going in circles (maybe he can, but it will bite himself in the ass) so lets continue poking Ward and adressing the subject
        ..at some point (hopefully 2014/15) this fight will happen, im definitely going to watch it live just like i went to see Kessler II in 02

Ward shouldnt be so greedy, he’s used to making peanuts so if he gets 2 out of those 10 million he should be happy
        ,especially since most claim he would beat froch easy anytime thus making it an easy payday… hell, he could make a trip to the UK
        once every month! this way Froch could actually get to fight ward 10 times and see how many times ward gets Ktfo

personally im certain froch would win 10/10
        Ward was just lucky the first time

alternatively he could probably convince kessler to wait with his retirement if he would come to denmark for a rematch, that would also produce a similar
        amount of $$$

again im certain ward would get KtfO due to Kessler bringing his A-game and getting a ref that doesnt allow holding etc

or he could have a small time fight with adonis stevenson , andre dirrell, or anthony dirrell
        ( i doubt this would produce nearly as much $) but even this is too scary for him…

or maybe take on Bute allthough his 0 was taken by froch allready

theres plenty of interesting fights for him to pick , but he rather
        take on kelly pavlik , (even though pavlik is buisy most saturdays getting wasted he might be
        persuaded to find one in his calendar) ,Dimitri Sartison, and hes considering fighting someone
        smaller than him from lower weight classes…i mean cmon, coward ranked #1???

Comment

Do you reckon he's good at bumming though?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Do you reckon he's good at bumming though?
            Without question.

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
              X