No announcement yet.

Martial Artist can KO opponents with just his voice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    this is why you shouldn't compete because you watched ip man. karate vs wing chun sick ko
    You know that Karate guy was basically boxing with the occasional kick. Seen a few amateur muay thai bouts and almost always the winner was the guy with the best hands.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You know that Karate guy was basically boxing with the occasional kick. Seen a few amateur muay thai bouts and almost always the winner was the guy with the best hands.
      yeah, the left hook pretty much finished it. boxing is pure science, there's nothing flashy about it. hand strikes and positioning were developed for maximum effectiveness and efficiency. it's a good foundation to build on.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I've watched a couple of videos that show such kiai masters testing their abilities on nonbelievers. They range from ineffective to hilariously ineffective. This is my favourite:

he obviously didnt train well and didnt take the fight srsly.

Comment

Dude must have some serious bad breath!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            yeah, the left hook pretty much finished it. boxing is pure science, there's nothing flashy about it. hand strikes and positioning were developed for maximum effectiveness and efficiency. it's a good foundation to build on.
            Yes when it comes to striking in combat sports boxing is absolutely the best training. Muay Thai is OK but lacks the intensity of boxing.

Comment

One time I KO'd my wife with a raunchy silent but deadly

Comment

Working...
              X