No announcement yet.

Donaire has the same problem Trinidad years ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    David Reid had much more following than Riog does. He had a one punch out KO in the Olympics to win the gold in a fight that he was losing. He got signed for a lucrative contract and was promoted very early in big fight cards. Rigo has been in big cards but has failed to impress.

At this time the Mares fight is the one that has to get made but the politics won't allow it ala Floyd/Pac.

This is the second best fight that can get done at this weight.
    seems like there is more of a buzz for donaire-rigondeaux than donaire-mares

Comment

Donaire is a great fighter just like Trinidad. He will KO the excellent Rigondeaux in my opinion. Donaire KOs very good fighters and makes it look easy. I think he is the best fighter in the world today.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about their power, as we saw with Trinidad, Donaire is a guy falling in love with his power. I think he feels he's going to blitz Rigo and KO him, which will be downfall in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          seems like there is more of a buzz for donaire-rigondeaux than donaire-mares
          Of course that is the fight that is actually is getting made. You got to take what you get and it is not a bad fight at all.

If it was Mares/Donaire it would have more attention

Comment

Donaire crushes Rigo,an amateur, in Round 9. Rigo takes a beating from straight right hands. He then moves up to 126 and eventaully 135 lbs where he belongs.A Donaire vs Gamboa=better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Watch that fight again! scored it like the Pros!
              Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I watched it again and scored it like football. Viloria won 35-21
              lol hahahahahahaha

Of course that is the fight that is actually is getting made. You got to take what you get and it is not a bad fight at all.

exactly, right on point!

Comment

think so?to me it seems like people have asked for donaire to fight rigondeaux more than any other fighter past or present

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  think so?to me it seems like people have asked for donaire to fight rigondeaux more than any other fighter past or present
                  Mares-Donaire would be huge in LA. Could be put in Staples Center.

Donaire legacy fight. Extremely high risk and low low low reward. Rigondeaux likes to use his movement and pot shot guys. Donaire not going to allow that and will get in and use his power. Can Riggy take the punishment? We'll see.

I like Donaire by UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X