No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz on Bradley, Broner, Guerrero, Hatton, Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz on Bradley, Broner, Guerrero, Hatton, Porter

Last week, I swung by the Indio Boys and Girls Club Southern California to check out former two-time lightweight champion Julio Diaz in training for his Dec. 15 bout with rising welterweight talent Shawn Porter.

Following his light workout session, I caught up with Diaz’s older brother Joel, known by many in the boxing community as the head trainer of WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley.

As I spoke with Diaz, there were three storylines I wanted to cover.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Some good stuff from Diaz. Liked what he had to say about Bradley and Broner.

Comment

Floyd is scared of manny. Lmao!

Comment

tim was in his face all night my as s

Comment

respect here....good comments from Diaz concerning certain things....sad but its true that if they would have took the lost they would have been in a better spot but i wouldn't take the lsot neither so its a lose-lose....
          right on with Hatton...i said the same thing...this guy is going to gasses out and he did just that.

Comment

Just read that Floyd plans to fight in February. Maybe Bradley - Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Some good stuff from Diaz. Liked what he had to say about Bradley and Broner.
              Yeah, he had a good take on Adrien Broner was spot on in analyzing what happened to Hatton. Ricky came out too fired up, especially after such a long layoff. Just shot his wad too early and didn't have anything left for the later rounds.

Originally posted by flipfist View Post
              Just read that Floyd plans to fight in February. Maybe Bradley - Floyd?
              Bradley is with Top Rank so I don't see that happening. But it would be nice to see Floyd whip the man who beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
              X