No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez Open To The Idea of Fighting Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Martinez Open To The Idea of Fighting Juanma

The current WBO junior lightweight champion, Roman "Rocky" Martinez (26-1, 16KOs) denied rumors indicating that he spoke with his promoters to notify them that he wants to replace Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. against Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-2, 28KOs). Puerto Rico Best Boxing is having trouble finalizing a fight between Juanma and Vazquez for January 19th at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The current WBO junior lightweight champion, Roman "Rocky" Martinez (26-1, 16KOs) denied rumors indicating that he spoke with his promoters to notify them that he wants to replace Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. against Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-2, 28KOs). Puerto Rico Best Boxing is having trouble finalizing a fight between Juanma and Vazquez for January 19th at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

[Click Here To Read More]
    boricua on boricua crime lol

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      boricua on boricua crime lol
      People will hate Juanma if they fight! Im 99.9% positive Juanms KHTFO and Rocky is really loved here way more than Juanma.

I hope they dont fight!

Comment

Juanma fighting a hard puncher who has a chin na he will fight a soft touch

Comment

This is better then WV2 if it happens.......

Comment

I cant wait for this fight..........GUERRA JUANMA

Comment

I would be happy with either fight happening. JuanMa vs Vazquez Jr at 126 or JuanMa vs Martinez at 130. It would be a nice fight at the Garden in NYC with GGG vs TBA and Garcia vs Salido on the card also.

Comment

I rather see Juanma againts Ponce de LEON and Vazquez vs Darchinyan stop the bull****

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  I rather see Juanma againts Ponce de LEON and Vazquez vs Darchinyan stop the bull****
                  I will like to see the second!

Comment

This would be a great fight, Rocky is a warrior, that guy has a heart of a lion.

Comment

Working...
                    X