No announcement yet.

News: PACQUIAO-BRADLEY DONE FOR JUNE 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
    but thats the problem with boxrec..and when people rely on that for info.
    he really didnt have 15 fights at welter...and he didnt face top oppositon at 147..Hatton faced better opposition at 147 than Bradley ever has.
    hence why Hatton loss..if Hatton had faced the fighters Bradley faced at 147, he wouldve still been undefeated, but he faced Floyd Mayweather..

Timmy is not his best at 147..Im not saying this isnt a good fight. it is. but hes not as good at 147.
    Why does he have to come in at 147?

If he's comfortable going down to 135 on weigh in and fight at 138, he's more than welcome to. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
      he did outwork him in the last 2 rounds. Thats how he won the fight. Again, alot of people gave Hatton some crap for that but it was a very good win to me. Its never easy fighting a Southpaw, espically a huge & skilled one like Collazo. Not only that but you can tell that Hatton slept on him. He thought it was going to be a cake walk. He didnt have the proper mindset going in
      Hatton lost the last round. That was a Collazo round. If Hatton needed the last round to win. Then he lost the damn fight. And, now we just going to make excuses on why Hatton arguably lost the fight to Collazo.

Comment

• I want to see this fight more than Cotto vs Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Hatton lost the last round. That was a Collazo round. If Hatton needed the last round to win. Then he lost the damn fight. And, now we just going to make excuses on why Hatton arguably lost the fight to Collazo.
          no, he clearly almost lost but I dont think it was a bad thing. People act like you have to dominate everyone. There was no shame in that win to me, espically in your 1st fight at WW. I dont remember how it went all the way but to the best of my memory I think I had it either 5-5 or maybe even 6-4 Collazo after 10 but Hatton outworked him in the last 2 rounds to give him the close victory(with the knock down).

And Im not making excuses because I was actually rooting for Collazo
          Last edited by DLT; 02-06-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Collazo was a good win for Hatton.

Collazo has given plenty of guys a tough fight - Mosley and Berto come to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Me, Rome, Mathed, and Precision will get as loud as we can to make up for all those *******s though.
              I'm apparently one of the few who really believe Bradley will win this fight. All this Pac by KO crap is crazy. All of this reminds me of when I had Hopkins over Pavlik and Mosley over Margarito. People talking crazy about Pavlik was gonna hurt Hopkins real bad and retire him, and Margarito was gonna murder Mosley. I'm not saying that Bradley is Hopkins or Mosley, and Pac is def not no Margarito or Pavlik. I'm saying the craziness people are saying, and the hype surrounding Pacquiao even after losing against Marquez, and cherrypicking his 2 fights prior to that.

The amount of people who think Bradley will win, is amazingly low like Hopkins/Mosley vs Pav/Marg. So many people will be wrong on June 2, and it will come to no surprise to me. Get ready to hear Pac is shot, leg cramps, not motivated, etc, mad bull**** other than "Pac just lost to the better man Tim Bradley, plain and simple".

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                Why does he have to come in at 147?

If he's comfortable going down to 135 on weigh in and fight at 138, he's more than welcome to. SMH
                WTF?...is this real life?!!

are you an idiot or something??
                if the fights at 147..its more than likely going to be a contractual weight that Timmy comes in at 147..kinds like the DLH/PBF contract..where Floyd had to be at a certain weight..now..SMH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  no, he clearly almost lost but I dont think it was a bad thing. People act like you have to dominate everyone. There was no shame in that win to me, espically in your 1st fight at WW. I dont remember how it went all the way but to the best of my memory I think I had it either 5-5 or maybe even 6-4 Collazo but Hatton outworked him in the last 2 rounds to give him the close victory(with the knock down).

And Im not making excuses because I was actually rooting for Collazo
                  Hatton lost the last round though so I don't get why you're saying Hatton outworked Collazo the last 2 rounds though.

Of course you're. You're saying that Hatton slept on him or that his mindset was in something else.

No. What happened was that Collazo was a craft OK Welterweight. While Hatton wasn't as good at WW. He didn't have the advantage at WW that he had at JWW. That's why he gave up that belt and ran back down to JWW. And, wanted the Floyd fight at JWW. And, Floyd would have whooped his ass at any weight.

Comment

• I think Bradley has got what it takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Hatton lost the last round though so I don't get why you're saying Hatton outworked Collazo the last 2 rounds though.

Of course you're. You're saying that Hatton slept on him or that his mindset was in something else.

No. What happened was that Collazo was a craft OK Welterweight. While Hatton wasn't as good at WW. He didn't have the advantage at WW that he had at JWW. That's why he gave up that belt and ran back down to JWW. And, wanted the Floyd fight at JWW. And, Floyd would have whooped his ass at any weight.
                      Its not an excuse. I think Hatton did overlook him but I still think Collazo was a skilled beast who was huge at the weight. Collazo wouldve given him problems no matter what but Hatton thought that fight was going to go just like that first round went with the knock down. He was mistakened.

Nothing to argue about though. We're pretty much on the same page, just differ a lil

Comment

Working...
                      X