Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I sense that the Klit fanboys sre a bit nervous now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I sense that the Klit fanboys sre a bit nervous now?

Now it seems like a reality and they're like "oh *****, we cant use the excuse that Haye is ducking him anymore".

This is a win win for Haye. If he wins, he will have embarrased Wlad and all fanboy followers. If he loses, oh well, he's expected to and gets a handsome payday.

Personally I would love to see the fight end up with Wlad laying flat on his back and big bro Vitali crying and threatening Haye! That would be great, not to mention, big hype leading up to Haye/Vitali. I would title it...."Revenge"

I never liked Wlad because for such a big powerful man, he fights like a scared little twaat! His opponent could be completely outclassed and Wlad would still hesitate to go for the KO and instead be satisfied with Jabbing him for 12rnds.

Waaaaar Haye!!!!!!

not really cuz there just going to make an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Now it seems like a reality and they're like "oh *****, we cant use the excuse that Haye is ducking him anymore".

This is a win win for Haye. If he wins, he will have embarrased Wlad and all fanboy followers. If he loses, oh well, he's expected to and gets a handsome payday.

Personally I would love to see the fight end up with Wlad laying flat on his back and big bro Vitali crying and threatening Haye! That would be great, not to mention, big hype leading up to Haye/Vitali. I would title it...."Revenge"

I never liked Wlad because for such a big powerful man, he fights like a scared little twaat! His opponent could be completely outclassed and Wlad would still hesitate to go for the KO and instead be satisfied with Jabbing him for 12rnds.

Waaaaar Haye!!!!!!
      Why go for the KO when it will eventually come...hope Wlad knocks this fake HW out and he can stop talking sht. Won't be surprised if Haye gets "injured" and can't fight

Comment

I'm a fan of both but more of a fan of Klitschko. The only thing I'm nervous about is Haye catching Klitschko with something early, which I believe is pretty much his only chance of getting the win. Even if Haye does win, I'd be happy to have a British undisputed heavyweight champion.

Comment

Waaaaar Haye!!!!!!
          I dont see how its win/win for Haye. He has to perform and live up to everything he said/promised. If he gets soundly beat up and knocked out late then credit to Wlad. The chips are on the table now, its finally going to be settled in the ring.

I bet if Wlad wins, then even then nobody will be giving him credit.

Comment

haye is winning for sure

just watch their fights, haye is stronger, quicker and is much more athletic, he will be in and out to land his shots while taking no hits hardly at all from wlad

every klit fan knows deep inside haye is too good, they just ran their gob earlier but you know what they say, be careful what you wish for because it just may come true. oh and boy it has, wlad stands no chance

Comment

Not really pal. Haye will be laughed out of boxing if he ends up getting beaten up or brutally knocked out. Haye has talked the talk, now he must 'walk the walk'. The talking stops here, Haye has to fulfill his promise to the boxing public. There are absolutely no excuses for Haye to lose this fight - especially with the way he's talked in the past about Klitschko.

Haye has played a dangerous game up until now, and surely a loss would be unforgiven after all these years of trash talking.

You better believe 'This Is It'.

Haye has everything to lose, the british public will crucify Haye if he get knocked out.

I absolutely expect Haye to knock Wladimar out. No man can talk like he has and not do the business. I actually hope for the sake of Haye - he does it. Otherwise, well... He better leave the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Not really pal. Haye will be laughed out of boxing if he ends up getting beaten up or brutally knocked out. Haye has talked the talk, now he must 'walk the walk'. The talking stops here, Haye has to fulfill his promise to the boxing public. There are absolutely no excuses for Haye to lose this fight - especially with the way he's talked in the past about Klitschko.

Haye has played a dangerous game up until now, and surely a loss would be unforgiven after all these years of trash talking.

You better believe 'This Is It'.

Haye has everything to lose, the british public will crucify Haye if he get knocked out.

I absolutely expect Haye to knock Wladimar out. No man can talk like he has and not do the business. I actually hope for the sake of Haye - he does it. Otherwise, well... He better leave the country.

He can always flee to Cyprus.

I believe that's his plan after he gets brutally ko'ed.

I think that's his plan after he comes out of his coma.

Recuperate and learn motor skills again in Cyprus.

Comment

Waaaaar Haye!!!!!!
                  You "sense" this because you must be a neurotic, with psychological "weaknesses".

Comment

I think Haye fans are a little more realistic than Wlad fans.

If Haye loses, we'll still be here the next day as we were with Hatton and everyone else. WLad fans however will hide under a rock and committ mass suicides if their boyfriend loses.

They take the internets way too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X