Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Cuban is a straight up Original Gangsta!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mark Cuban is a straight up Original Gangsta!

Don't think he forgot those epic times the Mavericks played the Rockets in the playoffs. Don't think he forgot how the Rockets beat the Mavericks in the Dwight Howard sweepstakes!

It was a quiet move but Cuban JUST STRAIGHT SON'D THE ROCKETS! Offering Chandler Parson's a 3 year $45 million dollar deal!

Why should the Rockets sweat that?

1. Rockets don't seem to be too high on Melo's wish list. If they let Chandler walk then it opens a big hole at small forward where Parson's was big for them last year.

2. If they do match the offer it could effect the deal they want to give Bosh. Everybody knows the Rockets plan B after Melo was offer Bosh a huge deal he can't refuse and then try to get Chandler to sign back on cheap "to win".

With Bosh and Melo not looking like they are gonna make a decision anytime soon the Mav's put the heat on Houston as they have until Sunday to match that offer! They can either match it and ruin their shot at melo, and probably Bosh and comeback with their core still in tact.

OR NOT MATCH IT AND RISK BOSH AND MELO GOING ELSEWHERE!

Good shiiit Mark Cuban! You slick mofo! Either way the Mav's get a whole lot better with Parson's and turn into a contender or they eliminate Houston from the big fish this offseason!

This man is a gangsta!

brah,

there's a nba offseason thread where this has been mentioned with pics of the dbag signing parsons in the club.

and fck parsons. he could have waited till we got bosh and still get his money.

good luck living up to that contract when you cant even create your own shot.

Comment

The man deserves his own thread got dammit!

Comment

The Rockets are trying to buy championships while Cuban is steady mobbin'! GUCCIIIII!

Imagine if the Mav's got Parson and we're able to resign Carter and Marion.Marion isn't the same guy he use to be but he still plays hard D and would be a perfect back up for Parson's when the Mav's need D. I want to see Vince Carter win a title before he retires. Man went from dunk master to an old vet who hits the most ridiculous game winning shots!

C- Tyson
        PF- Dirk
        SF- Parson's
        SG- Ellis
        PG- Felton
        6th- Vincanity
        Marion
        Harris

That'd be my favorite squad out west!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          The Rockets are trying to buy championships while Cuban is steady mobbin'! GUCCIIIII!

Imagine if the Mav's got Parson and we're able to resign Carter and Marion.Marion isn't the same guy he use to be but he still plays hard D and would be a perfect back up for Parson's when the Mav's need D. I want to see Vince Carter win a title before he retires. Man went from dunk master to an old vet who hits the most ridiculous game winning shots!

C- Tyson
          PF- Dirk
          SF- Parson's
          SG- Ellis
          PG- Felton
          6th- Vincanity
          Marion
          Harris

TC would have to return to DPOY form for them to have any chance. Don't let SA's 7 game series with them fool you. Pop screwed up the defensive rotations allowing Ellis/Carter to go off, finally fixed it in game 7 and they blew them out.

Parker was a defensive liability with his ankle injury (couldn't defend any PG's), Leonard was getting ignored against Monta Ellis (this won't happen again), they had Green on Carter with Leonard on Ellis, Green excels at guarding quick guards like Ellis while Leonard excels guarding physical players like Carter/Marion.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

C- Tyson
            PF- Dirk
            SF- Parson's
            SG- Ellis
            PG- Felton
            6th- Vincanity
            Marion
            Harris

favorite to finish 9th?

Comment

Mavs wont get Parsons bruh.

Comment

Rockets got ****ing owned, I mean holy ****, if they don't get Melo they're ****ed. First they trade Asik to the Pelicans, a potential playoff team (they may even takeout HOU in the playoffs!), just to clear cap space.

Then they trade Lin and a 1st round pick to LA for jack ****. Now Bosh signs a monster deal with MIA just mere hours after the Lin trade goes through. I'd lose it if I were a Rocket fan.

Comment

Parsons is going to remain in houston.

Comment

LeBron has ****ed the Mavs up...now the Rockets will match.....

Comment

Working...
                    X