Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can hate him...but I bet you'll be watching him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can hate him...but I bet you'll be watching him.

and the mutha****er can fight.

I bet you know who was talking about before you even entered the thread huh?

I thought it would be about Rigo or Ward.

Comment

These "You can't hit me" clips are going to be pretty funny when someone makes a clip of them followed by him getting hurt/wobbled or knocked out.

If/when that happens.

Comment

Broner is just boxing comedy waiting to happen. I do believe he'll become even better after losing though. He has an offensive side to him that is just waiting to come out once he loses the fear of losing that 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Broner is just boxing comedy waiting to happen. I do believe he'll become even better after losing though. He has an offensive side to him that is just waiting to come out once he loses the fear of losing that 0.
          * Scratches Head *

He's already pretty dayum offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            These "You can't hit me" clips are going to be pretty funny when someone makes a clip of them followed by him getting hurt/wobbled or knocked out.

If/when that happens.
            Funniest thing is that you can get clips of Broner getting hit a bunch of times against Rees. In the short time the fight lasted, Rees landed at 39%, and in the first two rounds Broner looked a like a deer stuck in headlights with Rees' handspeed. The Rees fight was when I started to see how mediocre Broner was, Malignaggi confirmed it.

Maidana won't expose Broner because he's too slow and can get hurt, and Broner hits hard if anything but either of Guerrero, Thurman, Garcia, Alexander expose Broner.

Comment

I know exactly who youre talking about and just like you I can't wait until Manny's return in April.

Comment

Sure do, but I stream it

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Funniest thing is that you can get clips of Broner getting hit a bunch of times against Rees. In the short time the fight lasted, Rees landed at 39%, and in the first two rounds Broner looked a like a deer stuck in headlights with Rees' handspeed. The Rees fight was when I started to see how mediocre Broner was, Malignaggi confirmed it.

Maidana won't expose Broner because he's too slow and can get hurt, and Broner hits hard if anything but either of Guerrero, Thurman, Garcia, Alexander expose Broner.
                  Broner is going to get hit because of his offensive style. But he's never been close to hurt so it doesn't really matter. It will be interesting to see how he fights against a guy who can legitimately hurt him. Maidana might be the first guy in that category he's fought. It should still be easy work for Broner due to Maidana's lack of speed.

Comment

I bet i wont pay to see him fight doe....

Comment

Working...
                    X