Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Yea I just did. I love how people like you act like you know others around this place. Not sure why you quoting me when I wasn't even talking to you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i know u dont know ****. its obvious. u spend all day making snide remarks and u back it up with more stupidity. chavez jr ppv does 500k? well no ****, hes chavez jr. Burner's point was still correct. The ability to speak english is a must for any mega star, and 500k ppvs dont make u a mega star. so if thats your proof, then next time, just dont comment.
    Still proves my point that English has nothing to do with it dickweed. Whether youre the son of a legend or a Mexican it proves that you can still do numbers or be successful without knowing English.

Sorry mah dude, I don't come here all bitter mad at the world taking every little thing so damn serious like you. I come here to have fun, debate and kill some time when I'm bored at work.

Carry on bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Floyd went on a racist rant about Manny, so I don't think he's too far behind. I think in their minds if you say something against blacks, then you are a racist but for some reason, they have a free pass when talking about other races.

Broner is just young and ignorant. Really good fighter with great natural skills but I think as he moves up we will really see him get tested.
      if i remember right floyd was responding to the racist who were attacking him on ustream. but i could be wrong not really sure about that whole deal.

Comment

• Somebody get into the ring and shut him up...until then he will continue to annoy the hell out of the people who don't like him anyway, I don't think he is looking to be the "LIKEABLE" AT ALL, I think he is going for the Villain Role all the way

So the HATE is what he wants because it will mean more money for him and it is working because he got people starting thread about him and how annoying his is the week of his fight so "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Me personally I am not really a fan of doing all that childish **** just to get a laugh, but if he backs it up in the ring it really don't matter what anybody thinks to be honest, your going to watch even if you hate him because your going to really want to see somebody shut him up

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          if i remember right floyd was responding to the racist who were attacking him on ustream. but i could be wrong not really sure about that whole deal.
          hes talking about when floyd called manny a yellow midget and said he was gonna cook him with rice etcetc. I dont think floyd was responding to anything-he was just being floyd.

Comment

• you should add me to your ignore list btw cause now that I know how my posts get under your skin I'm gonna keep having some more fun with you. sensitive ass dude.

Comment

• adrien broner is a piece of ****.

he will never be floyd mayweather ever! and will never have the fan base.

I wouldnt put money into broners ****ing pockets. Never! Floyd trash talks but its humour with it, and he knows what he is doing,. This clown is a wannabee weird haired wanker.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Still proves my point that English has nothing to do with it dickweed. Whether youre the son of a legend or a Mexican it proves that you can still do numbers or be successful without knowing English.

Sorry mah dude, I don't come here all bitter mad at the world taking every little thing so damn serious like you. I come here to have fun, debate and kill some time when I'm bored at work.

Carry on bud.

u dont have a point. ur point was fail when u decided to butt in and say something u clearly didnt understand. learn the definition of mainstream. 500k doesnt make u mainstream. jr did 500k, and that good, but thats not oscar, thats not floyd, thats not manny, thats not mike tyson. thats not mainstream. thats decent. and what did all of these guys have in common btw? they all speak english. they can all go on american television or on the internet nowadays and make ppl know them and understand them. canelo not being able to do that will definitely limit his stardom, whether u like it or not. and mad at the world? for what? u just used the word dickweed. and im mad? lol. we got two different definitions of the term i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  The point is though that despite Floyd's 'flat' personality and general lack of charisma when he speaks, he wouldn't have had to try very hard to emulate what Oscar did. Oscar's not quick witted either, nor is he an especially interesting or funny guy to listen to.
                  Oscar did have something Floyd doesn't, though. serious matinee idol/heart-throb appeal. did a lot for him. basically, Enrique Iglesias in boxing gloves.

Comment

• Hype sells fights. Broner brings the hype.He is starting to get mainstream attention. He is a *** but he can scrap.Can't wait for Broner v. Burns/Vasquez winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                      adrien broner is a piece of ****.

he will never be floyd mayweather ever! and will never have the fan base.

I wouldnt put money into broners ****ing pockets. Never! Floyd trash talks but its humour with it, and he knows what he is doing,. This clown is a wannabee weird haired wanker.
                      Feel better now? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X