No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Marquez hits Pacman with a 3 punch combo in their 2nd fight and Pac stays on his feet.

Now Marquez is dropping Pacman with 1 punch... Hmmmmmmmm Lets not forget this fight wasnt PED proof.. Two words Angel Heredia.
    NO no no...

Analyse the situation without emotional bias. Pac ran into the perfect counter right. It was perfectly timed, perfectly placed, and with all the rage three robberies could channel into one might blow. Pac's lunging ended the fight for him. Give credit where it is due. JMM weighed, measured, and conquered the Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      Much props to Pacquiao. He's a real ****ing fighter.

I'm glad these two put it all out there, it was a terrific fight worthy of fight of the year. Warquez wanted this more, and he earned this. Two true legends.
      I agree.

CONGRATULATIONS to Juan Manuel

GREAT GREAT VICTORY for him. This fight IMO took him out of Morales and Barrera's shadow.

I now rank him #1 among his 2 other great compatriots.

I am not actually shocked. The way the 2 fighters had their camp, Pac had it coming . JMM put his whole life into it so he deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        I agree.

CONGRATULATIONS to Juan Manuel

GREAT GREAT VICTORY for him. This fight IMO took him out of Morales and Barrera's shadow.

I now rank him #1 among his 2 other great compatriots.

I am not actually shocked. The way the 2 fighters had their camp, Pac had it coming . JMM put his whole life into it so he deserved it.
        It's a real pity not all Pac fans show your understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Much props to Pacquiao. He's a real ****ing fighter.

I'm glad these two put it all out there, it was a terrific fight worthy of fight of the year. Warquez wanted this more, and he earned this. Two true legends.
          Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          It's a real pity not all Pac fans show your understanding.

This win is better than what Morales did in 2005. IMO.

JMM deserves it for he thrown everything in there. I read somewhere that he trained for 4 months. and they know what they are doing.

I think Pac is closer to prime but no longer as dedicated as before. and that did him.

But dont get me wrong. I am quite depressed right now

I hope Pac rededicate himself to boxing and bounces back.
          Last edited by miron_lang; 12-09-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• I'm a fan of Pacquiao and I felt bad for him but at least it was Marquez who koed him. I got a lot of respect for Marquez, he's a great fighter and a classy guy.

Comment

Working...
            X