Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten greatest Green Teef films I ever saw...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty Python: Holy Grail, Life of Brian & Meaning of Life

Comment

No list is complete without Dead Man's Shoes.

Comment

The gangsters from Goodfellas would absolutely brutalize those fruits from "RockinRolla". English gangsters.. Getthefuckaddaheah....

Comment

Please don't confuse Guy Ritchie's faux, self-aware "gangsters" with real British gangsters.

Those are films that dumb themselves down to appeal to a mass market. Snatch is broad and has Brad Pitt in it, so Fat Yanks have heard of it.... despite the fact that it's probably not even one of the 50 greatest crime movies ever made in England.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Please don't confuse Guy Ritchie's faux, self-aware "gangsters" with real British gangsters.

Those are films that dumb themselves down to appeal to a mass market. Snatch is broad and has Brad Pitt in it, so Fat Yanks have heard of it.... despite the fact that it's probably not even one of the 50 greatest crime movies ever made in England.
            Just messing with you.

Comment

I know, son.

As for these calls for Monty Python (I actually like Meaning of Life the best, though concede it's not the best film) how overrated are those ****ers anyway?

The best thing someone from Monty Python ever did on film was anything Terry Gilliam directed... and he was a Fat ****ing Yank.

Comment

I ****ing loathe 'Monty Python'.

Apparently these ****ers are considered hilarious by most comedy historians, but I've yet to see a single sketch of theirs that made me want to do anything other than put my d*ck inside of a razor-laden fleshlight.

Dead parrots? Spanish inquisition? Lumberjack song? **** me.

Don't give me that "they're satirical" or "they're subversive" **** either because that's just what ******s who don't know the definition of the words say in order to appear intelligent. And don't tell me they're "surreal" either - They're not Salvador Dali you thick ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  A Clockwork Orange (1971)

I'm in muddy waters here, and I don't mean I'm sodomising a black blues singer. This film was, I believe, produced with $$$$, and directed by a great big fat ****ing Yank. Yet it was based on a novel by a Green Teef, starred exclusively Green Teefs and was filmed in Green Teefland. (As, in fairness, a lot of Hollywood movies were because filming was cheap... always weird to think Superman II was shot in London). So is this a Green Teef film or a Fat Yank film?

Whichever, it's good ****, innit? Pricks.

i hated this movie, gov'na

lol. i hated it!

Comment

not films, innit?

keeping up appearances, and fawlty towers. i had them on vhs growing up. it's probably been 10 years since i've seen them

Comment

Keeping Up Appearances, **** me.

That was the title of Rockin's autobiography, actually.

You seen Brief Encounter, son?

Comment

Working...
                      X