Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I much should I charge per hour for boxing lessons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The local in my town is £2 ($3.14) if not working £3 ($4.71) if working .You can do an hour boxercise or 1 and a half hour boxers class or both 2 and a half hours , peanuts . You don't have to pay extra to do 2 classes if you've got the b---s for it .

Comment

I'm not sure about 121's though , prices etc .I would love to go to Thailand the training out there is second to none 121's plus gyms open twice a day just like pro training.

Comment

I get the feeling that you aren't qualified to train, and this is just another one of your joke/fantasy threads.

But if you're serious, the going rate in the Bronx is about $10-12 a session, not an hour. $20.00 an hour in Syracuse? Not so sure people will go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          i've seen your bag work on youtube Trig, you one bad mother...
          You did? when?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I get the feeling that you aren't qualified to train, and this is just another one of your joke/fantasy threads.

But if you're serious, the going rate in the Bronx is about $10-12 a session, not an hour. $20.00 an hour in Syracuse? Not so sure people will go for it.
            I don't have a real boxing background. Just the training. It's not hard to teach people the basic one, two, hook, right. I'm not training people to become amature fighters. I'm just giving people a good workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              I've been doing some pad work with a friend for free and she told me that her friends are seriously interested in me training them and how much I would charge per hour. I was thinking $20 per hour. What do you think?
              Are you properly insured?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Are you properly insured?
                Insured for what? Do you need to be insured when you're spotting your friend at the gym?

Comment

i thought there would be a video or some sh/t here!!

Comment

Do you know anything about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                      Do you know anything about boxing?
                      I've been taking the training for 9 years so I think I know enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X