No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Jr. Will Not Miss Pacquiao vs Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Shane was willing to be blood tested and he was , Pac wasnt and hasnt , Shane was asked by Roach you got to take a bloods test , Shane said ok but Manny must also ,Roach said dont worry about ,,,,,lol

Work it out sunshine its not hard !!
    Shane's previous win over his opponents pre Floyd has got NO USADA involved thus Shane's greatness might be with ROID. Floyd's win over NO ROID Shane is meaningless... Figure it out, it is not hard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Yea but floyd ain't hurting anybody. He didn't ko oscar
      he didnt hurt hatton by knocking him out while GOING BACKWARDS with a

single shot?

i dont think floyd is on anything and neither is manny

also,

floyd was able to take shots by a 154 lb dlh who had crushing power......

floyd was knocked half silly at 140 by chop chop

couldnt one say hey floyd is stronger going up all of a sudden taking dlh's

punches with ease when he got rocked by chop chop at 140???

come on man, use your head

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
        Shane's previous win over his opponents pre Floyd has got NO USADA involved thus Shane's greatness might be with ROID. Floyd's win over NO ROID Shane is meaningless... Figure it out, it is not hard!!!
        Shanes greatness might be roids , might not , Pacs greatness might be roids might not , we dont know Plastic man refuses to be random blood tested , and the irony is that even though Pac ducked Mosley like he had the plague and waited until he got old which all the pac fools give a pass too , Pac still wanted Shane to be tested lol , and then said dont worry about the test Shane because Shane was all good for the goose is good for the gander and both be tested , dont worry about the test Shane lol , Pac is on PEDS nothing else adds up with him and truth is never that difficult to see .

Follow the time line , its real easy !!

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          he didnt hurt hatton by knocking him out while GOING BACKWARDS with a

single shot?

i dont think floyd is on anything and neither is manny

also,

floyd was able to take shots by a 154 lb dlh who had crushing power......

floyd was knocked half silly at 140 by chop chop

couldnt one say hey floyd is stronger going up all of a sudden taking dlh's

punches with ease when he got rocked by chop chop at 140???

come on man, use your head
          hatton head hit the thing and floyd was running in that oscar fight

Comment

Shanes greatness might be roids , might not , Pacs greatness might be roids might not , we dont know Plastic man refuses to be random blood tested , and the irony is that even though Pac ducked Mosley like he had the plague and waited until he got old which all the pac fools give a pass too , Pac still wanted Shane to be tested lol , and then said dont worry about the test Shane because Shane was all good for the goose is good for the gander and both be tested , dont worry about the test Shane lol , Pac is on PEDS nothing else adds up with him and truth is never that difficult to see .

Follow the time line , its real easy !!
            nah.. NSAC and all boxing commission never say that Pac is on peds and USADA is irrelevant in boxing... the irony is that YOU, a Big hypocrite, still watch boxing EVEN if No USADA involves and fighters might be using PEDS without the USADA... OR, IS USADA is ONLY for PAC?

and by the way, where is the joker USADA crusader NOW, any news of him fighting with USADA?
            Last edited by jltsmae; 04-29-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I can't believe you are running with this theory. Floyd fought a even fight. So since Shane is not getting tested against Pac, that would mean that Shane could be roided and so could Pac. We had this discussion on another thread. All in all, Shane was ready to take a test vs Pac when Roach asked him to, if Pac would take one and Roach said..... forget it. Pac looks more guilty of being on PEDS than Shane does because atleast Shane took the test to fight Floyd. Pac didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I can't believe you are running with this theory. Floyd fought a even fight. So since Shane is not getting tested against Pac, that would mean that Shane could be roided and so could Pac. We had this discussion on another thread. All in all, Shane was ready to take a test vs Pac when Roach asked him to, if Pac would take one and Roach said..... forget it. Pac looks more guilty of being on PEDS than Shane does because atleast Shane took the test to fight Floyd. Pac didn't.
                but other than crying about all this peds accusation, what else can you do? NSAC and all the boxing commssion has no problem at all without USADA on all the fights that you had, EXCEPT the FLoyd - Shane fight last year. I mean to say, is it not a hypocricy that you still support/ watch that sport while keeps on complaining like a cry baby about this PED thing? Or is it just because of your hate with Pac?

Comment

the ape-man ugly old floyd knows his coward son chicken floyd will quaver just hearing pac's name...so what's the point of watching???

watching the fight and to be jeered by boxing fans is more than an insult...so chicken floyd better not watch the fight...

Comment

but other than crying about all this peds accusation, what else can you do? NSAC and all the boxing commssion has no problem at all without USADA on all the fights that you had, EXCEPT the FLoyd - Shane fight last year. I mean to say, is it not a hypocricy that you still support/ watch that sport while keeps on complaining like a cry baby about this PED thing? Or is it just because of your hate with Pac?
                    Like I said the truth is never so difficult to see ,,,, its very simple without all the Arum smoke and mirrors ,,,,,,,, Floyd believes Pac is on PEDS , PERIOD ,,, why doesnt matter , its irrelevant , the fact is Floyd is the opponent and he believes Pac is using PEDS ,,, Floyd has the right to ask for the most advanced testing that we know and he must also take the same test , all to ensure the richest fight in history is as fair as can be be for both fighters ,,,,

and for 50 mill Manny doesnt want to be tested . get outa here with this BS ,,,,,, come on buddy you not would believe your neighbor for a grand bet , pull your head out of your ass mate its 50 MILLION DOLLARS nobody is above cheating for that kinda money ,

instead believing everything Team Pac throws your way , follow the timeline and ask some questions of Pac , in forming my opinion I asked them of Floyd and cannot for the life of me see why what he is asking of Pac is unreasonable considering he is the one in there and must take the same test ,,,,,,, hordes of teenage Pacman fans that just jumped aboard can make as much noise as they want , the truth is not hard to see .

Comment

Shane was willing to be blood tested and he was , Pac wasnt and hasnt , Shane was asked by Roach you got to take a bloods test , Shane said ok but Manny must also ,Roach said dont worry about ,,,,,lol

Work it out sunshine its not hard !!
                      do u have a link for this...i want a link that confirms pac is on PEDs...not speculations alright?? ill be waiting...

Comment

Working...
                      X