Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Crooked I fans? (new freestyle relates to Lounge)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Crooked I fans? (new freestyle relates to Lounge)

This dude always go hard. Rarely hear a bad joint from Crooked I. Anyways, this is one of his latest freestyles, and I post it here cause he speaks on a lot of **** that we Loungers have recently talked about.

in slaughter house it goes royce > buddens > crooked > ortiz...

Comment

I liked it and I'm now a Crooked I fan.

What I appreciate is how he goes hard...........that's really what it's all about in a message and really it seemed he was about ending racism in that track.

And I equally appreciate the picture he took wearing a kevlar vest.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Royce is debatable...but Budden? Hell naw!

It goes Royce/Crooked I, Ortiz, Budden

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I liked it and I'm now a Crooked I fan.

What I appreciate is how he goes hard...........that's really what it's all about in a message and really it seemed he was about ending racism in that track.

And I equally appreciate the picture he took wearing a kevlar vest.
          That's what I love about his music too...it's raw and real, and you can hear his emotions when he rhymes. Look up Crooked I's Hiphop Weekly. He put a freestyle every week for a whole year, and every single one was fire.

Comment

no love for buddens? i don't fux with him really...but i've never been one to deny his talent...dude got bars...

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              no love for buddens? i don't fux with him really...but i've never been one to deny his talent...dude got bars...

Lol, nah, no love for Buddens. I never liked his style too much. You gonna be mad at me for this, but I get bored listening to him. He does have a few gems tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                That's what I love about his music too...it's raw and real, and you can hear his emotions when he rhymes. Look up Crooked I's Hiphop Weekly. He put a freestyle every week for a whole year, and every single one was fire.
                I love hardcore.

I mean people will shun it always, and claim it's just "filth" and "Not Normal". Well it's not meant to be, it's meant to shock you.

That's what lyrical/verbal expression is all about and I can't state enough how people like Big L and Tupac were two of the greatest musicians I've ever listened to, and I'll probably enjoy that until I die. Even when I'm old.

I love horrorcore also obviously, like old Geto Boys, Ganksta Nip, etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Lol, nah, no love for Buddens. I never liked his style too much. You gonna be mad at me for this, but I get bored listening to him. He does have a few gems tho.
                  haha...not mad at all...i get bored from his music as well...his delivery sucks...but as far as rhyme schemes and lyrics...he's on point...all of slaughter house is basically advanced lyricists...none of them really come weak with what is said...how it's said is a different story...but royce is really one of my favorite rappers and has been for damn near 10 years...ever since i heard this:

Comment

Royce is sick, and Em's horrorcore is severely underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X