No announcement yet.

Froch-Taylor Live Blog - Froch Knocks Taylor Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
    Some big portions being served right now.

COBRA F****KIN RULES!!!!!
    I remember us talking about this day in the past... I'm going to buy you a gift good Sir..

Comment

Too many yanks believed in their boy..........not a lot of them had seen Froch fight.......Oh well!

Comment

Taylor's best days are now behind him.....

Looked like for a while he would go on to actually be a threat after two Pavlik losses. Now he's definitely taken a lot of steps backward.

I doubt with this loss he can comeback and be a top fighter again.

Comment

The guy is horrible. He had the fight in the bag then just starting going stright back. He can't handle punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            I remember us talking about this day in the past... I'm going to buy you a gift good Sir..
            unbelievable!! I woke up all my kids and the neighbours.

BUZZIN MY **** OFF!!!!!!!!

Comment

get out of here

Comment

Let us Bask in the Glory!

Ignore the idiot hater Froch Vs Kessler and Froch Vs Hopkins post, who cares, right now lets celebrate

FROCHY BOY!

Comment

Can You Say CHOKE?

Taylor CHOKED, for the second time in his career, and not surprisingly, both times ended in knockouts. I was neutral in terms of the Taylor/Froch fight because I was not a fan of Taylor and I have never seen Froch fight. However, I thought Taylor would win because I didn't thought Froch had not fought quality competition. That fight was Taylor's to lose from the first round on and that is exactly what he did. Taylor CHOKED. He should have at least tried to finish him in the third round after the knockdown. All he had to do in the 12th round was hold, hold, hold, and once again, just as he failed to do against Pavlik, he didn't do it. He CHOKED. I think Froch fought a great fight over the last six rounds, but I think Taylor lost this fight more than Froch won it.

Comment

Anytime you fight Bernard Hopkins twice, you become damaged goods.

Why do you think Roy Jones made sure he never entered the ring with Satan-incarnate again?

Comment

My signed Froch Gloves are now worth a bit more than the £8.00 i paid

Comment

Working...
                      X