No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Wants Marquez in October Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Wants Marquez in October Showdown

Trainer Freddie Roach says eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao is focused on facing Juan Manuel Marquez for a fifth time in the fall. Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has stated that four names are being considered for Pacquiao's return, which is being targeted for an October date in Macau, China.

Three of those names are WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, WBO interim-140 pound champion Mike Alvarado, and Marquez. The fourth name is unknown as Arum ruled out Brandon Rios in another interview.

[Click Here To Read More]

yo roach the same thing goes for manny,who is he gonna fight and get the kind of money he wants if he does not fight marquez.

Comment

No need for 5th fight, forget it! JMM busted his azz just to get that win. Let him enjoy the glory!

Comment

Just pull a Nike and Just Do it, Lets Get the fight signed. Both Marquez and Pacquiao are excellent fighters. No disrespect,but deep down I feel like before The K.O Marquez was starting to get figured out.

Pacquiao was turning up the heat,Before he got careless,Marquez knows it. I just feel like Marquez Knows the 5ft time Pac wont make the same Mistake and He'll get beat. Plus he's in love with all the attention hes been getting lately. Its like he doesnt want to lose it

My Honest Opinion

Comment

Marquez can make adjustment and pacquiao can't. Marquez puts him to sleep again. Roach can't teach crap and if pacquiao tries to change anything then he is doomed

Comment

Look at them beg. Pay the man then.

Comment

if they do fight this 5th time i'll bet for the first time on this site all my points or whatever you bet that Pacquiao will win.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                if they do fight this 5th time i'll bet for the first time on this site all my points or whatever you bet that Pacquiao will win.
                by robbery cause its not gonna be by knock out

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  by robbery cause its not gonna be by knock out
                  Apparently you didn't see what was going on before the knockout blow came..I wanted Nacho to stop the fight before the k.o. blow came. Marquez like it or not took a ton of damage in that fight. He won in stunning fashion but the fact remains prior to that massive right hand he floored Pacquaio I didn't think the fight was going to last much longer. I still believe had Marquez not landed that money shot he wouldn't have survived two more rounds..it was just damage on top of damage between the two knockdown he scored. I don't think he wants the 5th fight because of that fact, like pacquiao or not Marquez takes a ishh ton of damage in all 4 fights thus far. I put money on Marquez for the 4th but I won't for a 5th if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Apparently you didn't see what was going on before the knockout blow came..I wanted Nacho to stop the fight before the k.o. blow came. Marquez like it or not took a ton of damage in that fight. He won in stunning fashion but the fact remains prior to that massive right hand he floored Pacquaio I didn't think the fight was going to last much longer. I still believe had Marquez not landed that money shot he wouldn't have survived two more rounds..it was just damage on top of damage between the two knockdown he scored. I don't think he wants the 5th fight because of that fact, like pacquiao or not Marquez takes a ishh ton of damage in all 4 fights thus far. I put money on Marquez for the 4th but I won't for a 5th if it happens.
                    apparently you didnt see the other 3 fights prior to the 4th fight ,deep in your heart do you think pacquiao won decisevly those fights , i dont think so
                    and neither did he, in the fights before pacquiao assured a knock out win over marquez and remember not even god could help marquez.same out come if there is a 5th fight thats my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X