Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: Tim Bradley is Talentless, I'll Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA welterweight champion Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi spoke to BoxingScene.com about recent comments made by Joel Diaz, the trainer of newly crowned WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley. According to Diaz, a fight against Malignaggi would be easy work for Bradley which lead to a sharp response by the Magic Man.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Tim isnt talentless, and he should be called the magic man. Because even though he lost by 11 rounds to 1 in some peopoles opinions to Pac, he somehow managed with sleight of hand, ie pawing jabs hypnotized 2 hard of sight old judges, to convince and fool 2 judges that he beat Pac, and that is some magic talent in itself.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-26-2012, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Shut up featherfist.

Comment

• lol people here actin like he beat manny pacquiao, he got a massive ass whoopiin an was exposed.

pauli would kick his ass too.

Comment

• Every time Paulie Malignaggi has stepped up in competition, he has gotten dominated: Cotto. Hatton. Khan.

Hell, Paulie even had trouble with a little fat lightweight pre-law student.

No offense to Paulie, but his mouth is really the only thing that earns him big fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Knight
            Bradley has zero fans and paulie no punch has zero fans. so who in the hell would buy a ticket to see these two big mouths fights?? You could have the fight in a high school gym as no one would come. Free TV maybe.
            A boxing fan,but you would not know what that is...If this fight gets made on the east coast I'm there...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Please explain how lasting 12 rounds with Pac is in anyway relevant to a Malignaggi vs Bradley fight?
              re-read what i wrote and this time read it slowly. that was clearly in reference to ppl saying paulie has more skill, which he most certain doesnt. if ur not following the thread, mebbe u shouldnt jump the gun.

Comment

• and all u pac fans saying paulie beats bradley are exposing yourselves. if paulie beats bradley and bradley is a talentless bum then wtf was pac doing fighting such a talentless bum? sounds like a cherry pick to me.

Comment

• Paulie vs Timmy????? I'd rather watch a womans basketball game, they hit harder under the boards then those two do. How about 40 /1 minute rounds and it be decided by "copy box" theres a joke and a gimmick just what that match would need to be sold! Ray.

Comment

• I seriously dont see all this skill people are talking about with Paulie. Especially with him being more skilled than Bradley. That's laughable. I have seen Paulie fight more than a few times and its the same thing over and over. He MAY have a better jab, jab, left hook, turn than Bradley but thats pretty much the only move he has and he does it over and over and over. Brad has more tools and has used them against better opposition.

Paulie wins a paper title and some guys act like he's the new #1 WW. Did you guys not see how bad he got the **** beat out of him by Khan? He never stood a chance of outboxing, inboxing, nothing. What happens when Amir comes to 147? Paulie just keeping that belt warm.

Brad at least got some knockdowns against top guys. Cant say the same for Paul.

Comment

• I'll give Paulie a slim chance, these two guys are boxers with a little KO power, better jabber will win..make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X