No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Putting in Work For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Putting in Work For Return

Up in the mountains of Big Bear, Calif., WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (24-0, 21 KO’s) continues to diligently train as his Jan. 19 HBO showcase draws near.

A crippling puncher, the buzz on Golovkin continues to build fight by fight. Presently, the Kazakhstanian born Golovkin is slated for an appearance inside of the Theater at Madison Square Garden, with either junior middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado (21-5, 13 KO's) or once-beaten middleweight hopeful Fernando Guerrero (25-1, 19 KO's) likely to get the call.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Kazakhstani' not 'Kazakhstanian'.

This guy is a beast, can't wait to see him in with someone who can test him.

Comment

carson jones looked a bit wobbled

Comment

Canelo KO's this clown

Comment

Canelo KO's this clown

Comment

Originally posted by sinontec View Post
            Canelo KO's this clown
            that's pretty laughable considering what ryan coyne, a cruiserweight, said about golovkin:

“I’ve sparred with heavyweights who can punch, including Mariusz Wach and Mike Perez, nobody has hit me as hard as Golovkin. His power is out of this world.”

.....and considering that canelo was rocked by jose miguel cotto.

also, golovkin sometimes spars with heavyweights so he can presumably take a punch very well too....

Comment

Canelo KO's this clown
              Ur delusional. GGG would knock the freckles right off his face.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                imo golovkin beats everyone at 160 including martinez....
                i don't think he beats martinez because he hasn't faced anything close to the level of professional opposition. i think sergio wins a close ud but give it a few years and golovkin beats sergio by ko....i give golovkin a good shot against any other middleweight though....

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                  that's pretty laughable considering what ryan coyne, a cruiserweight, said about golovkin:

“I’ve sparred with heavyweights who can punch, including Mariusz Wach and Mike Perez, nobody has hit me as hard as Golovkin. His power is out of this world.”

.....and considering that canelo was rocked by jose miguel cotto.

also, golovkin sometimes spars with heavyweights so he can presumably take a punch very well too....
                  crazy quote....golovkin is a beast. also golovkin already sparred with canelo and had him on queer street at one point during their sparring session. sparrign is sparring tho..but if canelo fights golovkin then canelo gets knocked out....

Comment

Canelo KO's this clown
                    Rotflmmfao...the same canelo who wanted chavez jr to come down to 157...the same canelo who just faught a jr welter..canelo is an overrated hype job..triple g would destroy him easily

Comment

Working...
                    X