No announcement yet.

Why do Fans Hate on Jon Jones ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
    Another big reason is Jon Jones has a size and reach advantage over everybody.

People think he should be fighting at heavyweight... which I don't get because he makes the weight fair and square.
    agreed

should have added it to my list

Comment

I think it's because he comes off as a fake ass dude. He can't decide weather he wants to be the humble sportsman or the cocky douchebag. Atleast with the Diaz bros. you get the same thing all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        Jon JOnes is not what I consider a prick, then what are the Diaz bro's? Jones is always exciting to watch and damn good at what he does. I dont know why people despise the guy, bunches pusssies if you ask me
        The thing with me is if you're gonna be a prick, then be a prick.

I like that the Diaz bros are pricks. I like that Rashad is a cocky guy. I like that Overeem is a humble guy. They don't hide who they are. They're not fake and phony.

That's just my personal reason though, but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Comment

I asked my friend this same question. "Why do you hate Jon Jones so much??" and he admitted that he didn't like how Jon Jones is beating up all the legends. The thing is people grew up watching Rampage Jackson, Shogun, and Machida. And when this new kid comes in and starts dominating them, he becomes hated. I then asked him, "Ok, but what if he started out in Pride and was around back in the day." and he said "Yeah I'll probably respect him more then." Lol he wants Anderson Silva to move up in weight and kick his asss. Although I don't know how Anderson Silva will do in LHW, that would be a dream match.

Comment

I don't hate him, but his fans are very annoying and I think the way he avoided Rashad was very questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I don't hate him, but his fans are very annoying and I think the way he avoided Rashad was very questionable.
              i thought rashad avoided him?

i dont know the facts in this case

Comment

I think Very Rich Man basically covered the points.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  i thought rashad avoided him?

i dont know the facts in this case
                  They were supposed to fight, but Jones said he was injured, so Rashad agreed to fight a replacement. Then Jones said he actually wasn't injured after all and fought Rampage.

Comment

Working...
                  X