Comment

Originally posted by Broken Dreams** View Post
      theres only 1, ricky hatton.

his fans made that clear.
      haha, good call

Comment

Originally posted by Floyddabesteva
        Go rewatch the Nigel Benn- Mccellean fight

that was the most surreal fight in terms of boxing fans because EVERY PUNCH Benn threw was greeted with a ROOF RISING 'YELL of pure joy' by the entire arena.
        That crowd in London was unreal that night. I have the fight on Video tape because my dad made sure he stayed in that night to watch it and tape it.

Benn had the crowd in the palm of his hand that night.

Plus, I'd watch the McCall-Bruno fight....I'm not ashamed to admit, I cry listening to the crowd's joy of Frank finally winning the world heavyweight title and seeing him raise his hands after all the painful defeats when it mattered the most.

Comment

Nobody in boxing has fans like ricky hatton lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            Nobody in boxing has fans like ricky hatton lol
            I think everybody was just happy that the UK had a huge name to watch again.

The working class just came out to support him. Every country should have fans like British fans.

Just kick out some of the racist cunts and the night would be incredible.

Comment

PRIME FRANK BRUNO

IN TODAY'S HW ERA

COULD MAKE A CASE AS THE #2 ........

I don't know if a 41 year old Vitali can beat Prime Frank..

Jesus Christ how **** the HW is now /......
              Frank is very underrated. He simply couldn't keep the pace and couldn't seem to react in a positive way to getting hurt.

He had some great wins. He'd have field day in the division today. 38 KO's in 40 wins too.

Plus, that laugh lol.

He arrived in the wrong era..

Comment

Froch is deffo a hero here.

Comment

Another reason Eubank was so ****ing hated. Chris Eubank's IQ was far too high for the Brits, ****ing ****y ****

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, especially from you UK guys giving me a better understanding of how your minds work about you're fighters. You're a passionate bunch and I love your energy. Even if Froch never reaches Hatton levels as far as popularity, you got a fighter to be proud of. WAR FROCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Thanks for all the replies, especially from you UK guys giving me a better understanding of how your minds work about you're fighters. You're a passionate bunch and I love your energy. Even if Froch never reaches Hatton levels as far as popularity, you got a fighter to be proud of. WAR FROCH!!
                      He's a man's man. His willingness to risk it all is something other boxers don't do today.

I should just point out...the BBC have not mentioned one thing about Froch this morning. Maybe they said something yesterday (it won't have been much because the BBC don't talk about boxing anymore unless there's a controversy ala Khan-Peterson, Chisora-Haye) but usually on Monday, it's a weekend round up...

Comment

Working...
                      X