Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy just accused me of cyber bullying and harassment LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh n i'm done with this thread, so ya'll won't be seeing any replies from me........
    12 pages of pure bull**** yu know, i got some serious haters right here lmao.

Unfortunately i've got one strange little boy sending me one ****ery picture of a 3-way grandad gangbang, then he sends me a picture of either a disgustingly diseased puss y, or the puss y of a deceased woman. Had my pasta infront of me when i opened this yu know n i was almost ****in sick man.

Have a good time, enjoy yourselves and stay safe people. It's been emotional

Remember Spartacus Silly my man, I'm sendin yu respect @ every possible occasion..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
      Oh n i'm done with this thread, so ya'll won't be seeing any replies from me........
      12 pages of pure bull**** yu know, i got some serious haters right here lmao.

Unfortunately i've got one strange little boy sending me one ****ery picture of a 3-way grandad gangbang, then he sends me a picture of either a disgustingly diseased puss y, or the puss y of a deceased woman. Had my pasta infront of me when i opened this yu know n i was almost ****in sick man.

Have a good time, enjoy yourselves and stay safe people. It's been emotional

Remember Spartacus Silly my man, I'm sendin yu respect @ every possible occasion..........
      PFFFFT! 12 pages, that's nothing, I got over 100 ... You brought it on yourself, you know, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. There are some very clever and witty people here.

My advice: Never enter into a battle of wits, when you are clearly unarmed.

Comment

yo, that was sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
          Here's an idea, albeit a novel one at that: Stop replying to the thread, and ... :O People will stop replying to you! I know, it sounds crazy ... but it works!
          Yu got there before i did. Thats exactly what i've just said. I ent got a clue what i said to upset yu still, **** knows on that one, and **** cares. I'm Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Silly View Post
            yo, that was sarcasm.
            Even Better Hahaha

Comment

Yu got there before i did. Thats exactly what i've just said. I ent got a clue what i said to upset yu still, **** knows on that one, and **** cares. I'm Out!
              I'm pretty sure you moaned like a child, then insulted me, before I directly spoke to you. So, I am just giving you what you asked for.

Comment

• This guy looks about 12.

Comment

• And whats with the spasticated pose?

Comment

• The Unsolved Mysteries team travelled to Birmingham in an effort to make sense of this thread, the evidence uncovered was pretty conclusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wlad View Post
                      This guy looks about 12.

looks alright to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X